Euro 2021

15 hours ago, 442 said:

I know mate. 

Infuriating to see these z list celebs bag tickets when there’s travel club members with plenty of caps missing out. Not including myself In that as I only have a few, plenty out there that deserve em

its a real shame to see that for our biggest game in 55 years so many tickets are in the hands of opportunists trying to make  a few grand. In fact it ******** stinks

if I had a spare ticket, I’d genuinely be letting it go for face value as I’d hope if I was ever in need someone else would treat me the same way. 

• Like 4

Well...here we go then.

Fingers crossed and all the other stuff.

Proper once in a lifetime opportunity for these players. They've been pretty calm and composed throughout this thing and I'm hoping that keeps up tonight.

So this is what it feels like to wake up on European championships final day when you're involved. Often wondered what it was like, its pretty good. 

I'm quietly confident that we can do it. Everyone I've spoken to has said the same as me, it's 50/50. We have the pace, they have the experience. We look solid, they do. We cancel each other out all over. It's either gonna be a game for the ages or a horrific torture session. 

Whatever happens though, we're right to be proud of the team and they're right to be proud of themselves. Incredible achievement so far, let's hope they finish the job. Enjoy it if you can. 

Edited by latemodelchild

Whilst this is the first Men's senior final since 1966, the men's England teams have been in several finals, and in 2017 won the under 20, Under 17 World cups, and under 19 UEFA Cup looking at the squads, Calvert Lewin, Jadon Sancho, Phil Foden all have world cup winners medals... Mason Mount, Aaron Ramsdale, Reece James all have UEFA medals…

We can add to this tonight…