Euro 2021

54 minutes ago, scram said:

The worry is that sometimes in order to try to nullify the opposition you nullify your own strengths too

I hope we find that balance but having watched Italy they are most vulnerable when being attacked by running with the ball

If I were picking our team for today’s game, I would be tempted to play a 4-3-3:

Pickford 

Walker Stones Maguire Shaw

Phillips Henderson Rice

Grealish    Sterling 

Kane   

Walker and Shaw to provide width.  

Phillips, Henderson and Rice to shut down Italian midfield and support forwards. 
Grealish and Sterling to run at Bonucci and Chiellini. 
Kane to score a hat trick. 

5 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Screenshot_20210711-115924_Chrome.jpg

I genuinely think people find it comforting to imagine that there is a massively powerful secret cabal controlling things behind the scenes rather than face up to the fact that most politicians are just kind of incompetent and everything is ******** random.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I know there’s going to be a lot of people saying how awful the scenes in London today are..

..but Jesus, I’ve never wished I was in London more. It looks absolutely banging. Stick a flare up my arse and let’s GO COME ON ENGLAND

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

I know there’s going to be a lot of people saying how awful the scenes in London today are..

..but Jesus, I’ve never wished I was in London more. It looks absolutely banging. Stick a flare up my arse and let’s GO COME ON ENGLAND

Been wrestling with the idea of going up there all day

Decided not to because i'm come this far and to let my guard down now could literally kill me!

Gutted though

It's without doubt a "gotta be there" occasion that will resonate through the decades

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, scram said:

Been wrestling with the idea of going up there all day

Decided not to because i'm come this far and to let my guard down now could literally kill me!

Gutted though

It's without doubt a "gotta be there" occasion that will resonate through the decades

Every household, village, town, city with be buzzing if we win lol

12 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

The only game I’ve been to the pub to watch us was the Scotland game. Means I have to watch the game on my sofa or it will be my fault if we lose.

They will win or lose whatever you do. Get down the pub and pump some money into the economy.

Your actions of either sitting on a sofa or being in the pub won't effect the result, you arnt a significant variable.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Thanks 1