If Chansiri won't sell SWFC then he needs to change who he trusts

We should all pray that we stay in the championship as we will certainly attract buyers.

I think going down all though some people may think will be a good thing will put the club in danger of extinction,

I really think that is where Derby are heading and no way wish to join them.

So pray that the footballing gods are on our side and we survive. I think the future of the clubs existence rides on it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

We should all pray that we stay in the championship as we will certainly attract buyers.

I think going down all though some people may think will be a good thing will put the club in danger of extinction,

I really think that is where Derby are heading and no way wish to join them.

So pray that the footballing gods are on our side and we survive. I think the future of the clubs existence rides on it. 

I don't want to go down but you do feel next season might be horrific if we stay in the Championship, although it might not be much better in League 1.

When you could see Rotherham were not going to score last night it was first time I have thought since season started that we can stay up.

1 hour ago, 0114 said:

Gonna be 6 and half years in soon and he still gets talked about like a complete novice.

I’m well past hoping he changes the way he does things. 

There's  a pretty good reason for that, don't you think?lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Guesswhosback said:

Was speaking to one of the players today and the players have a  motivation zoom meeting with paxo and then Ati on Friday night.

This would be a disastrous meeting if true.

Hutch would come in late.

Reach would be hiding behind his chair.

Joey would be facing the wrong way.

lol

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Biggsy has been getting more vocal since DC snubbed his little mate Paul Cook

Still tosh though, as his pride over money comment about Chansiri.

He binned commentaries for blind and sick for £8.65. Thats extra he got outta Radio Sheffield for new contract.

We are  another Wigan. Forces at play here that defy logic.

Am not even sure who is beneficial owner. Or why register club in Hong Kong.

44 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

We are  another Wigan. Forces at play here that defy logic.

Am not even sure who is beneficial owner. Or why register club in Hong Kong.

1612037508124_trimmed.png.272ba959445617bbffe5ace0c1b5e1c4.png

• Like 1

Just now, adelphi1867 said:

How would DC treat any other advisor in his other Business's if the continuously gave him bad advise that cost him or his business money?.

Your assuming chancer has the power to  get rid of Paxo. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

I don't want to go down but you do feel next season might be horrific if we stay in the Championship, although it might not be much better in League 1.

When you could see Rotherham were not going to score last night it was first time I have thought since season started that we can stay up.

I along with every SWFC supporter will be crossing fingers and toes that all the results on Saturday go in our favour and we remain in the Championship by the ‘skin of our teeth’.

But we could well face a more traumatic season if Chansiri doesn’t change his ways and I can’t see that happening. Last Summer our 1st team was decimated when the players that left was only replaced with less skillful players. We simply wasn’t a good enough club to attract players that would have improved our performances. Do you remember the list of players we were reputedly linked with and just about all of them signed for other clubs. Not a good testament for our once great club. So here we are again and dependent on how Saturday pans out we could be scraping the barrel again due to the poor financial position Chansiri has got us in.

I don’t want us to be relegated but are we just delaying the inevitable ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

How many times do we need this confirming. This chairman WILL NOT change under any circumstances. The only way we progress and move past this is when he leaves the club. 

Whilst he’s still here we will continue to plummet 

This ^ Chansiri will pop up again after relegation to blame the fans, COVID and managers and say “why should I sell?”. And “fans can buy me out if they think they can do better”.  

Unfortunately until someone very rich and brave comes along who wants to try and save a great club from its mess, we are stuck with Chansiri and his ways of working 

Edited by Owls-Fan
  • Like 3

A narcissistic control freak will never ever change. They just cannot see when they are in the wrong. They live in their own fantasy world

and if anybody stands up to them or heaven forbid disagree with them then paranoia comes into play............"infamy infamy they've all got it in for me"

Chansiri will NEVER EVER change or  EVER admit he is in the wrong. It's in his DNA and way he was brought up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1