If Chansiri won't sell SWFC then he needs to change who he trusts

Guest timrud

1 hour ago, MrsHall said:

Hardly letting loose...a tame article with a bit of an ever-so risque final comment. The Adam Reach of footie journalism. UTO.

Agreed - sadly the standard of local journalism is sliding.

Sadly for us, I don’t think Chansiri will ever be someone that has enough self awareness to realise how many mistakes he makes and how many opportunities he misses 

He’s one of those people who think they are far smarter than they really are. 

Chansiri can be summed up in one sentence. He sold the club’s biggest asset and ended up putting us in a much worse position on and off the pitch 

• Like 1

Guest Mcguigan
4 hours ago, room0035 said:

Nothing new in there though is there, we all know after 6 years of losing money and going backwards DC plan does not work. We can all see what we need to do, but DC is too stubborn to admit he still does not have a clue what he is doing and he is too stubborn to ask for help.

Where do we go from here, relegation for starters then possible another relegation next season, then who knows we could cease to exist very shortly, we are that close with the bloke running us into the ground.

Clearly when the fans are not buying the tickets and the merchandise, the chairman does not have a pot to ******** in. As for the multi million investment, it looks to me that who ever is funding him, has cut the money train as his investment has been none existent for the last 3 season.

The match day revenue and merchandise is probably worth less than £10m a season. If the chairman doesn’t have a pot to ******** in, who’s stopping us from from going out of business?

As for the money train being cut, again, who’s kept the club afloat for the last 12 months and more?

Don't confuse this as a pro DC post, as its not but you post some s£it.

Nothing will change at this club till dc sells up and moves on . Let’s hope his family can convince him to go because his pride certainly will not ! And it’s his pride that’s stopping him doing the things nearly all the top people in football have been saying for the last 3/4 yrs . Unfortunately don’t think it’ll happen ( fingers x it does) and don’t think we’ve bottomed out under this regime either 😩

2 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

How would DC treat any other advisor in his other Business's if the continuously gave him bad advise that cost him or his business money?.

His others businesses...is that the made up ones in the UK or the nonexistent ones in Thailand? The man couldn’t and probably never has run a bath...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

The match day revenue and merchandise is probably worth less than £10m a season. If the chairman doesn’t have a pot to ******** in, who’s stopping us from from going out of business?

As for the money train being cut, again, who’s kept the club afloat for the last 12 months and more?

And you talk a lot of ball ocks.😁😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The match day revenue and merchandise is probably worth less than £10m a season. If the chairman doesn’t have a pot to ******** in, who’s stopping us from from going out of business? As for the money train being cut, again, who’s kept the club afloat for the last 12 months and more?

Don't confuse this as a pro DC post, as its not 

This is the latest trend on here

Say something sycophantic about the bloke who's ripped the club to bits and rinsed the fans, then at the bottom say you didn't

lol

What is going on???

Has everyone lost their marbles??

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Mcguigan
8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

This is the latest trend on here

Say something sycophantic about the bloke who's ripped the club to bits and rinsed the fans, then at the bottom say you didn't

lol

What is going on???

Has everyone lost their marbles??

Can you answer my question then?

If, as room0035 says, Chansiri hasn’t a pot to p3ss in and our financial contribution to the cause is less than £10m a season, where’s the money coming from to keep the club going?

Speaking the truth about certain elements of DC’s running of the club, doesn’t mean you agree with all of it.

Guest Mcguigan
11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You havent though

lol

Very narrow minded response without even answering my question.

1 hour ago, Mcguigan said:

If, as room0035 says, Chansiri hasn’t a pot to p3ss in and our financial contribution to the cause is less than £10m a season, where’s the money coming from to keep the club going? 

What if Chansiri HAS got a pot though? And has decided to turn off all spending at the club?

What if Chansiri is getting financial input from someone else?

Just because room0035 has a theory doesn't make it correct

Owlstalk Shop

12 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

So if his pot is full, why are the players continually getting paid late and the fans still waiting for refunds on season tickets? 

Guest Mcguigan
6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What if Chansiri HAS got a pot though? And has decided to turn off all spending at the club?

What if Chansiri is getting financial input from someone else?

Just because room0035 has a theory doesn't make it correct

So despite you saying my comments were being sycophantic and not correct, you’re actually agreeing with me.

Glad you cleared that up.

Guest Mcguigan
8 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

So if his pot is full, why are the players continually getting paid late and the fans still waiting for refunds on season tickets? 

I didn’t say his pot was full, I asked if was plotless who’s keeping the club afloat this season? Our ticket and merchandising money isn’t.

Guest Mcguigan
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Who's keeping every other club afloat this season?

Sorry, thought this was Owlstalk not EFLtalk.

To answer your question, even though you won’t answer mine, the owners are of course. Unless you think £8m TV/media and the £3-4m season ticket money is covering all outgoings this COVID hit season.

11 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

I didn’t say his pot was full, I asked if was plotless who’s keeping the club afloat this season? Our ticket and merchandising money isn’t.

Early bird season tickets from February 20

Tv money

Lucas  joao transfer money 

Loans against the ground? 

Dc's pocket money 

4 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Sorry, thought this was Owlstalk not EFLtalk.

To answer your question, even though you won’t answer mine, the owners are of course. Unless you think £8m TV/media and the £3-4m season ticket money is covering all outgoings this COVID hit season.

I answered yours?

lol

What the hell is up with you?

FFS

Owlstalk Shop