If Chansiri won't sell SWFC then he needs to change who he trusts

5 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

To answer your question, even though you won’t answer mine 

You didnt' just read the post where I answered your question - you actually REPLIED to it

lol

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What if Chansiri HAS got a pot though? And has decided to turn off all spending at the club?

What if Chansiri is getting financial input from someone else?

Just because room0035 has a theory doesn't make it correct

22 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

So despite you saying my comments were being sycophantic and not correct, you’re actually agreeing with me.

Glad you cleared that up.

Chill out FFFS

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Mcguigan
51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You didnt' just read the post where I answered your question - you actually REPLIED to it

lol

Chill out FFFS

Perfectly chilled mate but if you've got an opinion at least stick to it's script of it instead of going all Adrian Durham on posters.

But, just for clarity and to reference the post I was replying to.

Room0035 posted " Clearly when the fans are not buying the tickets and the merchandise, the chairman does not have a pot to ******** in."

I then posted " The match day revenue and merchandise is probably worth less than £10m a season. If the chairman doesn’t have a pot to ******** in, who’s stopping us from from going out of business?"

Pretty straight forward question which somehow got me labelled a sycophant to DC and having lost my marbles.

So, I asked you the same question. "If the chairman doesn’t have a pot to ******** in, who’s stopping us from from going out of business?"

You replied "Who's keeping every other club afloat this season?"

So effectively you're agreeing with me that the owner is keeping the club afloat. Are you views sycophantic to DC as well then and have you lost your marbles?

Simple and perfectly calm post.

3 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Pretty straight forward question which somehow got me labelled a sycophant to DC and having lost my marbles.

So, I asked you the same question. "If the chairman doesn’t have a pot to ******** in, who’s stopping us from from going out of business?"

You replied "Who's keeping every other club afloat this season?"

So effectively you're agreeing with me that the owner is keeping the club afloat.  

No.

I'm pointing out to you that every other club is doing the same thing 

Chansiri is doing nothing special or out of the ordinary

It's nothing to praise him for - it's expected

The sycophancy comes from taking that situation and trying to make out he's doing  something special and magical and doing us all a massive favour by 'keeping us afloat' when everyone else is doing the exact same thing

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Mcguigan
43 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No.

I'm pointing out to you that every other club is doing the same thing 

Chansiri is doing nothing special or out of the ordinary

It's nothing to praise him for - it's expected

The sycophancy comes from taking that situation and trying to make out he's doing  something special and magical and doing us all a massive favour by 'keeping us afloat' when everyone else is doing the exact same thing

But once again though, you're putting words in my mouth and then accusing me of being sycophantic towards DC because of your own opinion.

You'll struggle to find anywhere were I've made out DC was doing anything special or out of the ordinary, because he isn't but he is still ploughing his money into the club so, I merely asked room0035 " If the chairman doesn’t have a pot to ******** in, who’s stopping us from from going out of business?"

Also "keeping us afloat" were your words again, not mine.

2 hours ago, teddybeararmy said:

Early bird season tickets from February 20

Tv money

Lucas  joao transfer money 

Loans against the ground? 

Dc's pocket money 

Premier league solidarity payment?was £5.5m in the previous season

Premier league backed interest free loan of £8m?

Guest Hornsby

Significantly, of 12 bozzos trying to create Euro cartel, 5 are rich kids who dont have  anywhere Daddys nous.

Must go. My D Taxi arrived, now better than Uber.

Edited by Hornsby

Guest Hornsby
3 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

But once again though, you're putting words in my mouth and then accusing me of being sycophantic towards DC because of your own opinion.

You'll struggle to find anywhere were I've made out DC was doing anything special or out of the ordinary, because he isn't but he is still ploughing his money into the club so, I merely asked room0035 " If the chairman doesn’t have a pot to ******** in, who’s stopping us from from going out of business?"

Also "keeping us afloat" were your words again, not mine.

Vulture lender who we gotta repay £7 million in September or clubs goes, and stadium.

35 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Vulture lender who we gotta repay £7 million in September or clubs goes, and stadium.

That won't happen. We'll make the payment 18 months late although Sheffield 3 Limited will have already received it last year. Then Sheffield 2 will place an embargo on their staff using D-Taxis.

And don't even get me started on Sheffield 1.

• Haha 1