If Chansiri won't sell SWFC then he needs to change who he trusts

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
2 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Chansiri is clearly the lapdog in that relationship. 

I’m sure someone on here could create a GIF…

He’s been coming off his fence more and more when it comes to us and DC in particular? I’ve thought for a long time we’ll be sold. It’ll be an even quicker sale if things go our way on Saturday?

Nothing new in there though is there, we all know after 6 years of losing money and going backwards DC plan does not work. We can all see what we need to do, but DC is too stubborn to admit he still does not have a clue what he is doing and he is too stubborn to ask for help.

Where do we go from here, relegation for starters then possible another relegation next season, then who knows we could cease to exist very shortly, we are that close with the bloke running us into the ground.

Clearly when the fans are not buying the tickets and the merchandise, the chairman does not have a pot to ******** in. As for the multi million investment, it looks to me that who ever is funding him, has cut the money train as his investment has been none existent for the last 3 season.

• Like 3

If Chansiri was ever going to alter his ways he would have done it years ago or certainly in the last 12 months. Just about every decision we hear about confirms that this  guy is not for changing because he truly believes he has run this club with impeccable brilliance since day one.

No matter what we say in his eyes we are just a thorn in his side.

I am sure he keeps quiet and will keep in Thailand as long as possible rather than face the army of disgruntled supporters.

• Like 2

How many times do we need this confirming. This chairman WILL NOT change under any circumstances. The only way we progress and move past this is when he leaves the club. 

Whilst he’s still here we will continue to plummet 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Guest T Hardy

Good article. It’s taken too long for journalists to hold Chansiri to account, it’s time to take the gloves off now