Adam Reach (Bristol City)

2 minutes ago, Bakewell Owl said:

can be god

I can excuse lack of talent if its coupled with maximum effort

but buckets of talent and an half hearted attitude don't wash in my book

part of the reason we are in this mess

He’s not the messiah....he’s a very etc. etc.

• Haha 1

Everyone hates him because he cant tackle so will be glad to get rid.

Involved (scored or assist) in more goals this season than any other midfielder in our squad including our set piece taking captain who is held in high esteem.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox

His stock has plummeted the last couple of years. He cuts the figure of a player who’s had enough of it here and knows his future lies elsewhere. Reach has been messed about positionally by different managers, but his inconsistent performances may have led to that.

Talented, but, bottom line...he looks bored here, and we’re bored of watching his lacklustre performances. 

His best position is left of a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1.

Hes played left back, left wing back, left wing, right wing, centre mid in a 3, number 10 and a striker for us in various formations. 

To be fair, we have ruined him.

He is a decent player when played in the right position and in a team that is doing well. But some of his performances this season have been very poor and he doesn’t have the personality for a fight in a relegation battle. 

If he signs for you I suggest you avoid playing him if the sun is out. He is frightened of his own shadow.

He doesn't know what a tackle is, it's not in his vocabulary or his game.

Good engine though, he will run all day and he can cross a ball.

1 minute ago, sethman75 said:

Cant recall a time where we had 2 wingers that don't run at defences, can't cross, can't shoot and don't look bothered at all by it. Utter garbage

Teale and Sedgwick. It was like having two corpses on the flanks. 

• Haha 1

You can look through several threads about Reach on here and you will see the same thing all the time. Reach for every 1 game in 10 looks quality and at times has scored some fantastic goals. When he wants to he can be a very good Championship player and he does have a good left foot. Some of his goals would look brilliant on a highlight reel.

However for the remaining 9 games out of 10 he is a chicken hearted shitebag and you are as good as playing with 10 men. To describe him as a passenger is an understatement. He should be one of the first players out the door for me at the end of the season and if he is going to Bristol to join you I wouldn’t be getting excited too much.

I don’t think he will stay and even if he did on reduced wages I wouldn’t want him in the squad for League 1 next season. He is one of several losers in this squad that need emptied straight away. Terrible attitude and a vastly overrated footballer.

• Like 5

Decent championship player. Good left foot and shot from range. Hard working and rarely injured. Versatile but lacks confidence taking a full back on and lacks the consistency to achieve the potential his attributes suggested when we bought him.

Not sure he’s much if any better than Odowda but players can go a bit stale can’t they.

2 hours ago, Bris City said:

Morning all, first of all good luck in your final game & apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I checked every one & couldn’t find a transfer forum.

Pearson has apparently suggested Adam Reach as one of our main targets (along with Tom Lawrence) to fill our void on the wing. It looks like we will be playing a 4231 / 433(?) if the past 10 games are anything to go by.

Any information on him/the transfer would be highly appreciated. For what it’s worth I don’t think we’d have a chance unless you went down or wanted to get shot, although I realise he’s OOC, I thought he was quite good?

Again, best of luck on the final day!

You'll not like his reaction to a 50/50 challenge:

image.png.beb421bdf46499e99411cea2e0c2c256.png

Looks like KD Lang and these days plays about a well as she would.

Hasn't had a good spell for years but could do well away from Hillsborough if he can remember he has ability.

2 hours ago, Bris City said:

Morning all, first of all good luck in your final game & apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I checked every one & couldn’t find a transfer forum.

Pearson has apparently suggested Adam Reach as one of our main targets (along with Tom Lawrence) to fill our void on the wing. It looks like we will be playing a 4231 / 433(?) if the past 10 games are anything to go by.

Any information on him/the transfer would be highly appreciated. For what it’s worth I don’t think we’d have a chance unless you went down or wanted to get shot, although I realise he’s OOC, I thought he was quite good?

Again, best of luck on the final day!

A few wonder goals the other year made a very average footballer look a lot better and we should of cashed in at a profit then if the rumours were true. Does sometimes offer bits of quality but he’s the only professional footballer I’ve seen who is “nesh” Fair enough some are tougher than others but if you sign him you’ll see what I mean pretty quickly.

Plenty said so you'll get the drift. Most Wednesday fans would say on the left in a 4-4-2 he's decent but he's not got much of a challenge in him. I've not read every reply but roughly 18 months ago there were rumours that he was having mental health issues and his form seems to have suffered ever since.  In a really good side he could flourish, but in a struggling side I'd want someone who seems more up for the fight. He needs a new challenge and probably someone to believe in him