Adam Reach (Bristol City)

I really liked Reach.

I don’t buy a lot of the stuff that has been said about him over the years.

I don’t think he was expensive or a waste of money.

I totally understand the interest from Bristol City and Pearson.

I think he genuinely carried us under Jos for a while.

All the above makes me absolutely hate his attitude recently though.

The End.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bris City said:

Morning all, first of all good luck in your final game & apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I checked every one & couldn’t find a transfer forum.

Pearson has apparently suggested Adam Reach as one of our main targets (along with Tom Lawrence) to fill our void on the wing. It looks like we will be playing a 4231 / 433(?) if the past 10 games are anything to go by.

Any information on him/the transfer would be highly appreciated. For what it’s worth I don’t think we’d have a chance unless you went down or wanted to get shot, although I realise he’s OOC, I thought he was quite good?

Again, best of luck on the final day!

If theres a way to your place without crossing the Clifton suspension bridge mate...he has trouble...crossing lately

Ok, bye. Couldn't give a shiny shiite where Reach ends up as long as it's nowhere near Hillsborough.

Surprised Pearson would put up with a powderpuff bottler,.mincing his way through games. Hope Bristol City fans have low expectations, feel sorry for them having already sent Jack Hunt down there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bris City said:

Morning all, first of all good luck in your final game & apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I checked every one & couldn’t find a transfer forum.

Pearson has apparently suggested Adam Reach as one of our main targets (along with Tom Lawrence) to fill our void on the wing. It looks like we will be playing a 4231 / 433(?) if the past 10 games are anything to go by.

Any information on him/the transfer would be highly appreciated. For what it’s worth I don’t think we’d have a chance unless you went down or wanted to get shot, although I realise he’s OOC, I thought he was quite good?

Again, best of luck on the final day!

Competition will be fierce for his signature mate ... you'll probably be up against the Royal School of Ballet

• Haha 1

Reach is one of those players who don't seem to be able to find a suitable position here, Lord Snooty already pointed out why. He's an attacking player and hopeless defensively, which is one reason why we have suffered a lot this season. I don't know how much demand there is for such players these days in the Championship.

• Like 1

It would be worth your season ticket money just to see Pearson shout at him so hard Reach turns inside out.

Recently Reach’s main contribution has been an annoying smirk as he slowly trots back into position after surrendering possession.

1 hour ago, big_al1985 said:

Absolute coward of a man, bottle job both mentally in taking responsibility and physically. His attitude mirrors a lot of the other players and the reason we're in this mess.

Give me an address and I'll drop him there myself now.

R8 kn9bhead.

Hope this helps!!

This is so true the coward was made for Adam reach, he was ok the first 6 months he was here, scores a good goal every 4 months.

Other than that your playing with 10 men in fact it's worse than playing with 10 men because of the constantly giving the ball away like yesterdays penalty

• Like 2

1 minute ago, owlster said:

This is so true the coward was made for Adam reach, he was ok the first 6 months he was here, scores a good goal every 4 months.

Other than that your playing with 10 men in fact it's worse than playing with 10 men because of the constantly giving the ball away like yesterdays penalty

So in your opinion he was only good for the first 6 months he was here?? Right.

What about when he won player of he season and he was carrying the team. Were you watching Wednesday then?

• Like 1

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Urghhh that old cliched chestnut 

I can't think of any other explanation. Snoots put it perfectly that using him would require a good defensive player on the same side to cover his shortcomings. We don't have any of those.

We know and have seen that there is a player there but it hasn't worked for us for about two seasons now. It's quite telling that he's been thrown into many different positions by different managers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Minton said:

Play him on the left wing (his actual position) and you'll have a player who'll get you 10-15 assists a year and 5+ goals without much drama. He's been fairly poor this year, but has been either the top or 2nd assister in every season he's been here bar his first. 

Some don't like him because he's not some blood and thunder, leg-snapper, but they're the ones who think the game was better in the 70's when you could just end someone's career and nor get a booking, so just ignore them. 

Personally, I'd want him to stay.

If he stays I go. lol. I wouldn't want him In League 1.