Adam Reach (Bristol City)

10 hours ago, Bris City said:

Morning all, first of all good luck in your final game & apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I checked every one & couldn’t find a transfer forum.

Pearson has apparently suggested Adam Reach as one of our main targets (along with Tom Lawrence) to fill our void on the wing. It looks like we will be playing a 4231 / 433(?) if the past 10 games are anything to go by.

Any information on him/the transfer would be highly appreciated. For what it’s worth I don’t think we’d have a chance unless you went down or wanted to get shot, although I realise he’s OOC, I thought he was quite good?

Again, best of luck on the final day!

Reach has been so poor, and lazy, when considering the talent he has but Pearson is the sort of manager to get something out of him.

It has been said by some on here that Reach is mesh, doesn’t tackle etc etc. First two seasons he was here, he got booked 9 times each season. Hat doesn’t imply someone who is scared of the ball. Yesterday he actually been in what looked a bit high for a challenge at the start of the second half. We have done on here who only see what they want to see.

I am not suggesting Reach is someone who puts in blood and thunder challenges on a regular basis but it is wrong to suggest he never tackles.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

It has been said by some on here that Reach is mesh, doesn’t tackle etc etc. First two seasons he was here, he got booked 9 times each season. Hat doesn’t imply someone who is scared of the ball. Yesterday he actually been in what looked a bit high for a challenge at the start of the second half. We have done on here who only see what they want to see.

I am not suggesting Reach is someone who puts in blood and thunder challenges on a regular basis but it is wrong to suggest he never tackles.

He is the neshest player I’ve ever seen in a Wednesday shirt. That is not only what I want to see, it is the truth.

• Like 2

5 goals and 4 assists, playing 2/3 of the season on his best side, and 1/3 in stupid roles.

Yet we moan.

Compare that with the combined contribution of our other players who have played wingback - Harris, Palmer, Penney, Moses.

• Thanks 1

Not bad for a squad player but never a starter for any side seriously wanting play-offs or more as I believe Bristol City will. A poor winger and even worse wing-back.

At least we got a fee for our last reject Jack Hunt.

8 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Can we bring back Kieran Lee when we go down please. Rather have him playing for us rather than against us in League 1

Yeah, but will he be willing to work for free?

:duntmatter:

Imagine building a 6 foot scarecrow with floppy hair and a body made out of balsa wood.

Use a baked bean for its heart and a pea for it brain.

Watch the wind blow it around the field.

You have just made Adam Reach.

A poor footballer and a poor specimen of a man.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Minton said:

Shot in the dark, but I'm guessing you're not a fan of Bannan either?

Bannan's quality and even when he's having a bad game still gets stuck in and doesn't cower and hide like a big jessie

• Like 1

Strange isn’t it. Two years ago he was possibly one of the best left sided players in the league. Scored some absolute peaches. Then his form just dropped off a cliff. Makes you wonder if he’s one of those players who needs an Atkinson type gaffer who will put an arm round him? Not sure Big. Nidge is that?

Given what he earns, probably one of the worst players we’ve ever had in terms of commitment. 

That said, he’s good at pointing and giving the thumbs up when a team-mate has wanged a pass into Row Z.

Wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.