• Rhodes
    • Windass
    • Reach
    • Harris
    • Kachunga
    • Green
    • Pelupessy

3 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

With the lockdown easing, young Wildsmith should have no problem securing employment as a clown during the summer. He was woeful today. 

I don't see how that's possible, quite frankly.

Clowns have to be able to and are expected to hold onto their ballons.

• Like 1

Bannan MOM for me, just beat Windass to it. Reach played alright as well. We played some good stuff at times going forward but didn’t take our chances again and we were woeful defensively. 

Wildsmith might be a nice lad and he’s a Wednesday fan... but he’s just not good enough. Kachunga’s cameo appearance was hilariously bad as well, and those three decisions in the space of 5-10 minutes which didn’t go our way didn’t help

• Like 5

Wasn’t it? They built us up with false hope after the last result and brought us straight down to earth with a performance that is so typical of this group of players.

I wish Sky Sports would stop peddling this myth that the players are ‘too good’ to go down. Load of rubbish. You know it too Garry Monk - you know they haven’t got the fight in them. 

We’re scrapping for our lives and that second half performance was a disgrace. Lack of concentration from Wildsmith and the rest of the defence. Hutchinson going through the motions in midfield. Rhodes not doing enough in front of goal. Only ones who take credit are Bannan, Reach and Windass - showed a bit of fight and guile. But it’s not enough when the defence struggles with the basics and the bench options wouldn’t look out of place in a Conference side. Individual mistakes costing us again. 

That’s us completely and utterly down. 

• Like 3

Just to start off by saying not good enough today and keeper had a mare for me.

BUT..

If you ever wanted to argue for VAR you would show Replays of games like that, the ref got every big decision wrong.

2x clear penalties in 2nd half 2nd of which is a straight red at 3-1 down.

Bad offside call against Palmer in first half which denied certain goal at 0-0

All three would have been other way with VAR

• Like 2