• Harris
    • Kachunga
    • Green
    • Pelupessy

9 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Everyone one on the keeper’s case.....

Lees was miles off all afternoon.

Absolutely shocking!!!!

A vital player in a vital game who let us down badly.  I’ve had enough of him and the main crew.

Justfuckoff - zero bottle!!

I’ve never seen anyone as useless as Lees on the ball. Ozzie owl looks more composed 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Windass for me, he’s won me over.

He’d be very good  in League 1.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if he completes a season for us in League One.

I expect he'll have suitors at this level.

Whether Chansiri is willing to accept less than £10m for him is another story, however...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Not the worst performance I’ve ever seen today.  Whilst the players must share some of the blame for our current position, I feel this management team might have kept us up given more time.  There are a number of Wednesday players (not all out of contract) that will draw interest from several Championship clubs over the summer, and can’t imagine we can afford to keep Bannan.  Chansiri, Monk and Pulis have really screwed us over, half decent management could and should have  resulted in Championship survival this season.

Particularly Monk and Pulis have screwed us over, but I really thought it was odd Chansiri thought Pulis was the answer to the problems we were suffering from under Monk, as both Managers tactics were impotent without a target man.

1994770169_TonyPullisMWGA2.png.4487f2266f089b40013b2a5504ffa29a.png

As far as player sales are concerned, I think we will find there will only be 3-4 clubs in the buying market for our players, (which are still under contract). So SWFC player sales will be as popular as Club Shop baseball cap sales were over the Christmas period

lol

We were relegated before Christmas, so as far as I am concerned, every game is a free hit now.

• Like 1

I thought we played quite well today again, so the signs are all positive for next season. We knew we were going down long ago and deservedly so. I do think Moore though is finally putting us on the right track. It was good to see us taking the game to QPR and Cardiff (18 shots against QPRs 9 today). We have been hopeless all season yet finally we are starting to attack teams.

I have a great deal of optimism in Moore. Doncaster could have gone top a couple of months ago, yet since he left they have collapsed (Donnys last 8 results are lost 6 drawn 2)

I know its the 3rd division but I am looking forward to  us attacking and winning, next season. Despite a lot of people saying we will go straight down again, I disagree, I think we will do well. Lets get rid of a lot of deadwood and let DM start the long journey back

UTO folks, keep smiling and believing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We didn't play well at all - our defending was abysmal!

Okay, so we passed the ball around more and created more openings than we've been used to for the majority of this season, but that counts for nothing if you leave yourself wide open at the other end.

Which we did.

Repeatedly.

• Like 1

Was Westqoodnfit enough to start?

Or was he just on the bench in case of emergency because they didn't want a kid in there.

OK, likelihood of a keeper going off injured is minimal. 

(Though slightly higher when Westwood starts ironically)

16 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Had awful day today told all mates to get on national winner as Blakemore is on fire after Cheltenham and didn't put bet on after game as was so annoyed with football lol

Had no idea. Just picked a couple more or less at random. ,😂😇

48 minutes ago, Indoor Owl said:

Strong day from both Bannan and Windass.

Palmer and Reach also did pretty well out there.

Absolutely crippled by an awful performance from Tom Lees, and an awful performance by Wildsmith.  A real shame.

All our big players were average today. Lee’s, Hutch, Bannan, Reach, Rhodes. The difference between their Cardiff performances and today was significant. It’s the biggest issue on the football side of the club. Too many players who  are capable of being top class in the context of the Championship but more often are average or poor. Would rather have a team of steady 7/10 professionals than this collection of inconsistent and mentally fragile individuals. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Not really fussed about Joe's feelings at this stage. More interested in putting the player on the pitch that's likely to perform better.

I'm sure JW knows KW is no1 when he's fit.

Neither am I. Was more making the point that he hasn’t done anything wrong until today and now he can be rightly dropped. 

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Absolutely shocking today.

Nowhere near his man on several occasions.

Miles away.

Awful.

Defence at sea from minute 1. We sat far too back. Wasn’t convinced by Urhoghide either, another who turns to jelly legs on the ball 

3 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

All our big players were average today. Lee’s, Hutch, Bannan, Reach, Rhodes. The difference between their Cardiff performances and today was significant. It’s the biggest issue on the football side of the club. Too many players who  are capable of being top class in the context of the Championship but more often are average or poor. Would rather have a team of steady 7/10 professionals than this collection of inconsistent and mentally fragile individuals. 

Bannan played well, he played in reach et all on countless occasions but delivery was then shocking