WE WILL STAY UP

Stating the obvious, there are two sides to the coin.

My fear is we have left it too late and this group of players have proven time and again, they lack the fight.

That said, the points are still there to play for, we do have plenty of winnable games and I have huge faith in DM, who I believe has done really, really well in his short time with us.

If we do it, it will be nothing short of a miracle. UTO.

Edited by Pieman
  • Thanks 1

The ‘we are staying up’ threads are coming along with a regularity that warms the heart of a miserable old git like myself. I think we are absolutely nailed on and have been for a long time. We have won 6 games this season. 6 games! How are we going to win the same again in our remaining games? We aren’t.  

Barnsley was a real highlight for sure but we haven’t actually become a different team have we? When we conceded the third goal against Luton that was the coffin door slamming shut. The loss to Rotherham was just a nail being hammered in. The Barnsley game was us pushing the lid but Rotherham also won which was just another nail. 
We are not going to stay up. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

The ‘we are staying up’ threads are coming along with a regularity that warms the heart of a miserable old git like myself. I think we are absolutely nailed on and have been for a long time. We have won 6 games this season. 6 games! How are we going to win the same again in our remaining games? We aren’t.  

Barnsley was a real highlight for sure but we haven’t actually become a different team have we? When we conceded the third goal against Luton that was the coffin door slamming shut. The loss to Rotherham was just a nail being hammered in. The Barnsley game was us pushing the lid but Rotherham also won which was just another nail. 
We are not going to stay up. 

10 - but that's still sh*te

Edited by Bulldog

Guest LondonOwl313
13 hours ago, Plonk said:

If we had appointed Moore straight after pullis we may have had an outside chance. But the delay killed us. 

The delay saw us get 15 points from 11 games, Moore has delivered 4 points from 5 games. Nothing there to suggest appointing him in December would have led to more than 15 points from those games 

On 23/03/2021 at 08:17, Plonk said:

If we had appointed Moore straight after pullis we may have had an outside chance. But the delay killed us. 

Instead of poolis. We were always going to struggle with the points deduction but we havnt helped ourselves.