WE WILL STAY UP

Guest LondonOwl313
8 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Did you see Rotherham today? Dreadful it's okay in having these extra games but it's all about being able to win them and they can't we could now be the in form team out of all those in the mix this result today will have done wonders in terms of moving onto QPR.

Teams pick up unexpected wins though.. thinking about how many points will be needed, it’s probably still going to be somewhere between 48-50. Odds are that the likes of Coventry, Birmingham and Derby will pick up a couple of wins from somewhere in their last 7 games. So we basically still need 4 wins and a draw from 7 to have a chance.

We need to win a few in a row.. turn QPR and then Swansea over and we’d have a chance going in to the last 5, but I really think we need the 6 points, even 4 makes it so difficult 

Delighted with today. I don’t think we will stay up however.

Still looking at winning 50% of our games and even then that could not be enough. 

Regardless of division I’m happy with Moore and what he’s trying to do here. That one game was more enjoyable than anything I’ve seen since Bruce was here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Rotherham have 3 games in hand, unlikely they will lose all of those

it’s a good win today but we have left it far too late.

Personally can't see Rotherham winning again. They are on a downward spiral. The games in hand will cause injuries due to the time scale in which they need to be played.

Think we will fall short with Wycombe and Coventry 

that said the teams we have to play have very little to play for so we might get an element of on the beach going through the motions performances and is turning them over 

our last three performances have certainly giving us belief 

we need to follow today up with a win against qpr and then I’ll start thinking differently 

don’t want a red card dodgy pen own goal or nearly ifs and nuts results 

just a win 

• Like 1

It almost seems cruel to beat Cardiff 5-0 and give us a glimmer of hope, its like dangling a bit of cheese over a puppy's nose but then snatch it away...

I think most of us that know the wednesday way know that were not the type of team that pulls off some kind of miracle.  We are the kind of team that even when we invest millions and get to a playoff final..... We bottle it and end up a few years later relegated to league one after being disgraced by the football league.

• Like 2