WE WILL STAY UP

I think 49 will do it.  so 4 wins 2 draws and 1 defeat.

It is still really unlikely but  there is a crumb of comfort in that we can still drop points in 3 games.  I think 4 points from the next 2 games is crucial.

Sounds obvious to say but we really need ideally 2 of Huddersfield, Derby, Brum and Coventry to go on a 5/6 match winless streak to really put the pressure on them. Rotherham with the games in hand are just too tricky to predict even after the Wycombe result.

We just can't afford to halt this momentum with a loss at QPR, I wouldn't be too gutted with a high scoring draw at Loftus Road, it will provide some proof that we can score enough goals to give survival a good go. It makes Swansea must win though, so tough ask whichever way you look at it. 

Unfortunately we left it too late appointing Moore.  Asking him to keep us up when his first 6 games in charge were playing Norwich, Watford, Reading, Barnsley and Cardiff was a bit unrealistic.  We’ve got 7 games left and I believe Moore’s managerial record with us will become more 50/50 by end of the season. I.e. same wins as losses, which would be an improvement in our form but won’t keep us up. Particularly as I believe brum and Coventry will win games too

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No, it's good we've kept it interesting, but the gap is too big, with too few games, especially considering that Coventry, Birmingham both have to play Rotherham. 

A strong end to the season would give me confidence for next season though (if Moore allowed to recruit)

12 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

I'm so confident that we're doomed, that if we stay up then I'm willing to attend "An evening with Chris Morgan".

In fact, I'll hand-wash Elbows' underwear if we cheat the drop.

lol

What about an evening with Jay Bothroyd?