WE WILL STAY UP

Guest Therealrealist
14 minutes ago, OwlsfaninNorway said:

Two more wins in a row from now and we will start believing.

Watford next up tho..so that will put paid to all this staying up nonsense...I’m allready looking forward to 8 new grounds..new boozers...new day outs etc...we migh5 even win a few 😎

Just need to take 1 game at a time and see what happens, but I do think the task is too big now. As said above, we ain't winning 5 out of the 9 games left, so would need to rely on either a historically low points total being enough, or another club getting docked points this season.

The odds are weighted heavily, and I mean really heavily against survival, sadly.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Watford next up tho..so that will put paid to all this staying up nonsense...I’m allready looking forward to 8 new grounds..new boozers...new day outs etc...we migh5 even win a few 😎

I would not get too carried away, not certain crowds will return next season. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Yes agree we’re not staying up.

I do think playing Watford (our toughest fixture remaining) next is potentially good timing tho, as due to the international break they may be a bit rusty/complacent for the first 30 mins.  Hattrick for Rhodes in half an hour? 

Joking aside it does get the worst game out the way for us - before playing sides outside the playoffs and midtable summer holiday sides etc.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1