Chansiri - F-off

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm not sure what you mean

3 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Don’t see much wrong with that in all honesty.

I'm probably better backing out of a thread and having an opinion on a day like this tbh. 

I'd just say have a look at the first few pages of pretty personal insults that are levelled, and ask yourself if putting an opinion poll out on Social Media were countless 'fans' would add to that rhetoric is a great idea. 

We can make comments about his tenure without resorting to basic insults. 

Just now, WatfordOwl said:

I'm probably better backing out of a thread and having an opinion on a day like this tbh. 

I'd just say have a look at the first few pages of pretty personal insults that are levelled, and ask yourself if putting an opinion poll out on Social Media were countless 'fans' would add to that rhetoric is a great idea. 

We can make comments about his tenure without resorting to basic insults. 

Why have you put 'fans' in inverted commas?

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Then why issue a press release via Worlds most respected press association.

Gave game away.

Go to the official Thai Union website and open the investor relation tab. It will show a list of key shareholders. Ask yourself why several people or organisations with absolutely no connection to football or even Sheffield Wednesday would be happy for company funds to be thrown at a football club thousands of miles away on a loss making venture with very little chance of a return on investment.

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

This is a question asked many times over the last 6 years and nobody can suss anything out 

There's zero evidence out there 

This is really getting to “You can’t prove that 2000 yellow fairies don’t live at the bottom of your garden” territory 

Impossible to prove with certainty either way, but obvious based on what we do know. 

1 minute ago, WatfordOwl said:

If someone calls the chairman a bell end, wouldn't fit what I'd consider in the category bud - sorry. 

Perhaps we see the world differently. 

I agree personal insults aren't classy

But to say they're not a fan - that's just Dave Allen / Chansiri type speech

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hornsby
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Do you know where I can see this press release?
(I'm not doubting you- I just need a copy)

2 pages above in here.

Club confirmed Tuna company bought us  via Press Association.

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

Go to the official Thai Union website and open the investor relation tab. It will show a list of key shareholders. Ask yourself why several people or organisations with absolutely no connection to football or even Sheffield Wednesday would be happy for company funds to be thrown at a football club thousands of miles away on a loss making venture with very little chance of a return on investment.

I fully accept they aren’t named as our owners anywhere but obviously their profits are what bought us 

Edited by T Hardy

Just now, Hornsby said:

2 pages above in here.

Club confirmed Tuna company bought us  via Press Association.

It's the press release I want - not a newspapers 'angle' or  'spin' if that makes sense
I need the actual facts/press release so that I can use it in the knowledge that I have the facts right

Owlstalk Shop

Guest T Hardy

You have to think, if the funds were from something that wasn’t his family’s, he’d have been announced to the world as something other than “part of the family that owns TUG”

Just now, T Hardy said:

I fully accept they aren’t named as our owners everywhere but obviously their profits are what bought us 

Then tell me where on the company asset register Sheffield Wednesday is mentioned. All of this information is in the public domain as they are a publicly listed company and cannot by law withhold such information from shareholders.