Chansiri - F-off

1 minute ago, T Hardy said:

98F6489F-1C4B-4399-8352-E8BF643D0E81.png

1. Not everything you read in the media is correct.

2. The Chansiri family do not own Thai Union Group. It is a PLC of which the Chansiri family collectively own less than 20% of the shares.

3. A spokesperson for the company put out a dispatch shortly after that banner appeared. The dispatch was to deny the company had any interest in football related investment. The logo was then removed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Lammylad said:

When Pulis was sacked I sent Chansiri a message on LinkedIn asking him to sell our proud and historic club because he didn’t have a clue. He replied to me and told me I was disrespectful for sending the message and make him an offer for the club, he also said I was also in the minority and to stop moaning. I urge everyone who wants rid of him to register on LinkedIn and send him a message to sell up and go and he might realise I’m in the majority NOT THE MINORITY!. WE NEED TO ACT NOW.

If this is true - and I have absolutely no reason to doubt it - it sums up the type of character we are dealing with. He is not a professional businessman - he is an immature, possibly spoilt brat, who (it appears), has been left with his play-thing and a bunch of hanger-on advisers who are symptomatically destroying our club.

whilst I understand Neil’s plea’s to stay classy, and wouldn’t personally condone any behaviour that makes out fan base look like those recently seen at Celtic, what else can be done other than some kind of physical protest as he clearly does not listen (or see what is right in front of his face)

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

2. The Chansiri family do not own Thai Union Group. It is a PLC of which the Chansiri family collectively own less than 20% of the shares.

3. A spokesperson for the company put out a dispatch shortly after that banner appeared. The dispatch was to deny the company had any interest in football related investment. The logo was then removed.

Smells to me that they funded purchase then so maybe beneficial owners, as opposed to registered ones.

And Chansiri referenced recently ecomomic downturn affecting his firm. Cant mean D Taxi surely.

5 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

But Chansiri’s Dad is owner and brother CEO right?

I thought they had 100% stake. 

Correct me if I’m wrong 

As a kid I never liked the circus. Little did I know I'd end up trapped in a three ring version where the clown is running the show...........

In football, as in life things don't always go your way, most of us accept that and we get on with things in the hope our fortunes change. This is something else though, this is more akin the being in the Truman show, at the mercy of someone else's whims or, as in our case, someone else's total ineptitude.

There's no end in sight, no light at the end of the tunnel, hell we aren't even close to rock bottom under the stewardship of this most dangerous type of fool, one with a title.   

Guest T Hardy
2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

1. I was asked for a source for something I was saying (with the implication that I had invented it and opened myself up for libel) I’m aware our owner is down on paper as solely DC

2. Chansiri’s brother is the President and CEO of that company. Attempting to distance them from it would be the same as implying Bezos has little to do with Amazon, because he ‘only’ has an 11.1% stake.

3. It’s obviously natural to assume that Dejpjon Chansiri got the money to buy Wednesday through his family’s money.

Just now, Hornsby said:

Smells to me that they funded purchase then so maybe beneficial owners, as opposed to registered ones.

And Chansiri referenced recently ecomomic downturn affecting his firm. Cant mean D Taxi surely.

They did not have anything to do with the purchase. It was the private funds of the Chansiri family. 

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

What does it mean then?
Which business is he referring to?

In response to cash flow problems and paying players.

I assume he was referring to Tuna entity.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

But Chansiri’s Dad is owner and brother CEO right?

I thought they had 100% stake. 

Correct me if I’m wrong 

Wrong. Father is Chairman and Brother is CEO. They are salaried positions on the board and can be replaced at the behest of the shareholders by voting though that is unlikely due to performance. 

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

They did not have anything to do with the purchase. It was the private funds of the Chansiri family. 

Then why issue a press release via Worlds most respected press association.

Gave game away.

Just think if proper football men had been brought in to oversee affairs. Just think if one management appointment had brought success? Just think if recruitment in the past windows had been of a good standard? Just think if we had a proper management team now? Just think if the academy had been up to a good standard? Just think if the information out to the fans was regular and on point? Just think if we had started on no points deduction? Just think if there was some urgency to get things right? Just think if we can go forward with people who were brought up caring about Sheffield Wednesday. Just think....