Wednesday - V - Birmingham OMDT

Perhaps the run that will get broken this time is the run of us helping teams to break their bad runs?

Or something.

But it's not looking good.

The odds of us extending our winning run and them extending their not winning run in the same game?

Draw anyone?

UTO

1 hour ago, gazzamk2 said:

A Wednesday win and the bullet for Karanka. 

Sweet 

A Wednesday win for sure but be careful what you wish for with Karanka getting the bullet. The longer he stays at brum the better and knowing our luck DC would go after him as our next manager 🤭😡

• Haha 1

It could well be a pivotal game in our season. Win it and we put distance between the bottom two, and we'll be in a group of say 5/6 for the last relegation spot.

Thompson needs to have got the formation/set up plan fixed and drilled the players to implement it. The players need to do a professional job for 90 odd mins.

Hopefully a 2-0 win with the 2nd coming late on to settle the nerves.

Feeling very nervous today. One of those games we should win but very rarely do. Hopefully Thompson has learnt a few things from Tuesdays game when I felt his tactics and subs where wrong, he hasn’t made many mistakes but Tuesday imo was. Come on Wednesday. For the love of God get those 3 points. 

Anyone who doesn’t love a must win six pointer like this is a big pansy!

Well stick me in potting compost and give me a good watering because I am bricking it for today’s game. 

Its a ‘must win’ we ‘must win’. What happens if we don’t win? I don’t know. Because we ‘must win’!

One thing for sure is Sheffield Wednesday is the club that end managers careers. So today we will put Karanka out of his misery with a nail biting one goal win. Goal off Paterson arse just as his number is going up on the subs board in the 80th min. 

I’ll be watching it from the comfort of my lavatory.

MUST WIN!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

Anyone who doesn’t love a must win six pointer like this is a big pansy!

Well stick me in potting compost and give me a good watering because I am bricking it for today’s game. 

Its a ‘must win’ we ‘must win’. What happens if we don’t win? I don’t know. Because we ‘must win’!

One thing for sure is Sheffield Wednesday is the club that end managers careers. So today we will put Karanka out of his misery with a nail biting one goal win. Goal off Paterson arse just as his number is going up on the subs board in the 80th min. 

I’ll be watching it from the comfort of my lavatory.

MUST WIN!

I was thinking about today in non-Covid world. The excitement and anticipation of the going to the game.

Imagine they'd be 25/26K at the game with a couple of thousand from brum - would be a great atmosphere; nervous but great.

• Like 1

Great OMDT as usual.

Though I think you do Thompson a disservice saying he “stumbled across” the current side that has won 5 consecutive home games. He knows the players well.

I don’t think we’ve drawn a game under Thompson so we’re due one.

Nailed on 1-1

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

I was thinking about today in non-Covid world. The excitement and anticipation of the going to the game.

Imagine they'd be 25/26K at the game with a couple of thousand from brum - would be a great atmosphere; nervous but great.

100%. Imagine the queue for the sit down bog at half time!

Why do I have a bad feeling about today? Why did I just look through their squad list? They've got some decent players in there. 

Nervy 2-1 to us. Opposites to score in the last 5 minutes to make it 1-1, us to score with the last kick of the game.

Everybody's arse to fall out of their trousers. 

----------------------------------------------------------Westwood-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------Lees-----------------------Dunkley---------------------Urhoghide----------------

Harris-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reach

------------------------------------------------------------Hutchinson--------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------Bannan--------------------------------------Shaw-------------------------------

-------------------------------------------Rhodes-------------------------Paterson-----------------------------------

Subs

Wildsmith

Odubajo

Palmer

Dele

Brown

Windass

Kachunga

The Wednesday 2- 0 Brum (Paterson, Reach) 

Att 88