Wednesday - V - Birmingham OMDT

12 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I’m assuming the team selection will make more sense when we kick off and see how we see setting up. 
I think Reach needed to be left out. He’s been overplayed IMO and a bit like Harris a game or two on the bench will hopefully look like good man management in a couple of weeks time. 

Windas for Rhodes? Again can only make sense if we are trying something different today from getting up the flanks and crossing. 

Truth is all our options are a bid mediocre so it’s not like these changes make the differences you might hope. 

Im still going for a 1-0. Paterson’s buttocks to get a goal in the 80th min. 

all i can think of is that Windass runs with the ball through middle more than Rhodes who thrives on crosses, so if one don't work he'll change it. Or not. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 14.46.44.jpg

Early additional huddle and chat for Birmingham

I don't like it, they were out warming up until late too. Hope they are overcompensating, rather than being up for this one. 

Their confidence must be fragile, so need to get after them from the off  and not let them settle with the ball. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It could be a back four for #SWFC this afternoon.

Lee Bullen is putting Palmer, Lees, Dunkley and Penney through their paces in the warm-up.

Makes sense at the back but who's on the wings in that case - Banana at LM in a 4-4-2, or 4-3-3 with Harris and Windass out wide?