Sam Hutchinson begging to come back

Pelupessy has been in the starting XI for nearly 50% of our league games - that is wayyyyy too much.

I'd rather have Hutch as a stand-in for Luongo, so if there are no other better, affordable options then it's a yes from me.

He can also cover a CH too, which is a place we need cover.

• Like 3

The nipple is bad, as is the middle finger on his left hand, it’s about 10 inches long!

Great news for Mrs Hutchinson I suppose, but must be difficult to keep it from getting broken. 

I’m pretty sure that if he was going to come he would already be here. 

I won’t bother with any reference to him being injury prone as that will only prompt dozens of inbound messages telling me it’s a myth!

I thought it was Pulis' pushing Hutchison returning and Chansiri didn't seem that keen? 

For that reason I can't see it happening.

If it doesn't happen and Sam had his deal in Cyprus cancelled on the promise of Pulis, then it's a bit of a stitch up tbf.

18 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

I thought it was Pulis' pushing Hutchison returning and Chansiri didn't seem that keen? 

For that reason I can't see it happening.

If it doesn't happen and Sam had his deal in Cyprus cancelled on the promise of Pulis, then it's a bit of a stitch up tbf.

Anyone who quits a job without something in writing from their new place is the only person at fault 

Liked Hutchinson during his time here, felt we needed to bring in a similar but more reliable player after Wembley. Luongo's seemed like that player recently but he's been missed too whenever he's been out. Shaw could become that player over time but think we should snap up someone like Huddlestone to fill that role, till Shaw makes that role his. 

40 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Pelupessy has been in the starting XI for nearly 50% of our league games - that is wayyyyy too much.

I'd rather have Hutch as a stand-in for Luongo, so if there are no other better, affordable options then it's a yes from me.

He can also cover a CH too, which is a place we need cover.

Exactly my thinking. The likes of Hutchinson were moved along on the premise we replaced them with younger and fitter players who could train every single session. Luongo cannot stay fit and seems to have a long standing issue which worries me and we've had to play with Pelupessy for the vast majority of games. 

Shaw looks a great talent but we know the younger players tire as they are not used to the intensity over every game when stepping up to competitive football. On the basis of what's available and fitting into the infrastructure I wouldn't be against it. He can also help Shaw nurture his game. 

I like Hutch and he has the mentality for a fight. I can't think of that many ball winning midfielders who are available.

• Like 1