Darren Moore heading towards favourite for Wednesday manager job

I strongly suspect he won’t be appointed. 
can’t see there being much appetite for paying compensation. I assume he’d want a long deal if he came here too so that’s more financial commitment we don’t want to make! Football wise it wouldn’t be a bad thing but given the out of work candidates available I can’t see us getting someone from a current club! 

2 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Really rated Moore...he gets the best out of players and the football is good too.

I’d be happy with this choice if true 

It won’t be true, but it gives us something to talk about for a couple of days whilst nothing is happening! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If Chansiri could strike a deal with Doncaster, which his pride, stubbornness and incompetence makes close to impossible, we’d stand a chance. 

Surprised Moore’s come up. Maybe there is someone with half a brain that DC listens to every now and then. 

I’d like to see him as the new manager if it’s all true but if he’s got any sense  he’ll steer well clear of us. He’ll be another manager who wants to bring in his players and implement his style of play which as we all know is kryptonite to Chansiri.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, s29wfc said:

Comments like these make me chuckle, out of his depth.. they were 4th in the league when he left in March, incidentally that's where they finished and then lost in a play off semi against Villa.

That’s what I told him. He expected to be top, miles ahead on points. 

15 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I’d love Moore to get the job out of most who’ve been mentioned so far.

Comes across as a top bloke and definitely knows what he’s doing.

You make it sound like we need a manager who is good at his job and can galvanize the club and the supporters around him to get out of the hole we are in..... hardly news to the fans..... but DC appointed Pulis and Monk, after Jos!

It's almost like he sees what we need differently from many thousands of miles away

• Like 1