The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Joe Pigott has turned down a new contract at Wimbledon and will now leave on a free.

Having scored 20 goals in 45 for Wimbledon last season I will be shocked if we aren’t interested in him. Also likely to have some lower end Championship interest and certainly interest from the other L1 big names. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Joe Pigott has turned down a new contract at Wimbledon and will now leave on a free.

Having scored 20 goals in 45 for Wimbledon last season I will be shocked if we aren’t interested in him. Also likely to have some lower end Championship interest and certainly interest from the other L1 big names. 

Would be top of my "strikers to sign" list, but reportedly Watford are very interested in him as I'm sure many Championship clubs will be. Really good player.

3 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

My old boss is Sunderland season ticket holder and goes to all away games too. I've asked him for his thoughts on Max Power, as follows... 

"He's not Max Power anymore, his legs are shot. Good talker on the pitch and a nice guy. He was our captain under Lee Johnson but does now lack pace and not what you would describe as a creative midfield player. Does get the odd goal but most mackems realise we need a completely new midfield so right to let him move on. League 1/2 prob his level".

Sounds perfect for us. A plodder whose legs have gone.

3 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

My old boss is Sunderland season ticket holder and goes to all away games too. I've asked him for his thoughts on Max Power, as follows... 

"He's not Max Power anymore, his legs are shot. Good talker on the pitch and a nice guy. He was our captain under Lee Johnson but does now lack pace and not what you would describe as a creative midfield player. Does get the odd goal but most mackems realise we need a completely new midfield so right to let him move on. League 1/2 prob his level".

Has he had bad injuries? His record suggests not but can't say I've never of  a players legs going at 27 without injuries.

1 hour ago, malek said:

Would be top of my "strikers to sign" list, but reportedly Watford are very interested in him as I'm sure many Championship clubs will be. Really good player.

Be surprised if he went to Watford in the PL. I know he was heavily linked with Forest last January. It’s certainly an excellent free for someone.

1 minute ago, Hirstyslaces said:

Kadeem Harris being linked with move away, to Middlesbrough.

It won't be long before he dots the i's, but he may well have trouble crossing the t's........ 

Warnock said he was sad to let Harris go at Cardiff, wouldn't be a massive surprise.

13 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Warnock said he was sad to let Harris go at Cardiff, wouldn't be a massive surprise.

Weird because a bunch of Cardiff fans I know said Harris had fell out with Colin due to a lack of playing time.

Harry Chapman at Blackburn on loan ..would be ideal ..... just finished a loan deal at Shrewsbury...ex England youth player..... cocky jack grealish type ... but that kind of arrogance is what we are lacking ....

6 hours ago, malek said:

Can see someone like Milwall or PNE snapping him up

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 0114 said:

I wanted us to sign him the last couple of seasons. He'd be ideal to lead the line, with some pacy attackers buzzing around to link up with him. 

• Like 1