THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on Erik Alonso / Amadeu Paxiao

I do not understand. Trevor sent to me. I am surprised as to why it has just come out. He has worked with me for one year now. He is one of my advisors, nothing special.

He is not a shareholder at the club.

If he or anyone was going to be a shareholder, they need to be shown by the EFL.

Trevor Francis? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

He is still the owner of the club and therefore responsible for running it properly. If he can't then he needs to employ someone who can.

Instead, he takes every criticism personally and chucks his toys out of the pram.

He's a spoilt kid and nothing more.

He doesn’t owe us transfer signings whatever way you look at it.

If I was chairman and the entire fanbase wanted me out and were abusing me online, would I spend millions on transfers? Would I f__k 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Many people have suffered hardship as a result of the pandemic. 

What was once disposable income has become far less disposable.

For a multi-millionaire to be holding other's money hostage in this way is unforgivable.

To defend him for doing so falls into the same category as far as I'm concerned.

It’s disposable income.

Not dependable income.

Get a grip

• Like 3

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on contracts

We started to spoke to them a while ago. It’s not about the manager. They have to fit into my philosophy.

They have not signed yet, the agent try to make it difficult sometimes.

It’s not under out control when we can bring players in if players and clubs do not let you.

I think not paying their wages on time makes it more difficult. 

1 minute ago, El Toro said:

We are no different to any other football

club in that sense. After all these years he still hasn’t got a grip of football and what it’s all about.

Doesn’t make it right though. 
Just because every football club has idiots abusing people on social media, or every football club has an element within their fan base who are unhappy no matter what doesn’t make it right.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Many people have suffered hardship as a result of the pandemic. 

What was once disposable income has become far less disposable.

For a multi-millionaire to be holding other's money hostage in this way is unforgivable.

To defend him for doing so falls into the same category as far as I'm concerned.

Holding peoples money hostage? 😂😂

Everyone will get there money back. Yes it’s taking time, but other clubs are in the same position also. Some clubs aren’t even giving it them back. 

• Like 1

Just now, billyblack said:

Ok fair enough. But the figures for that accounting period wont be affected by covid though. The only way the figures will change is the ground sale and interest etc

Yes but can't release them until auditors sign off the audit report, and they need to consider the ability of the business, with no income in midst of a pandemic, to continue as a going concern.

Big audit firms got in trouble / reprimanded for the big companies that have gone bust in last few years that were given clean audit reports

• Love 1

Just now, FreshOwl said:

He doesn’t owe us transfer signings whatever way you look at it.

If I was chairman and the entire fanbase wanted me out and were abusing me online, would I spend millions on transfers? Would I f__k 

If I was the chairman of a multimillion pound business, I would hire people to run that business properly rather than crying about what people on twitter were saying

• Like 5