THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

Just now, @owlstalk said:

DC on whether he has been put off by a British manager

Football is football. If you see more success in British football it is down to the coach.

Foreign or English, doesn’t matter. It will be the best one I can choose. It must be as soon as possible.

Just not Poyet

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on the club’s financial future

Covid has made everything more difficult. Cashflow is difficult. My own business has slowed.

We don’t have any issue for that. Sometimes it gets bad. It is not a normal situation.

Someone ask him what his own business is. he's been here 5 years and noone has a clue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

DC on Thorsten Fink links for the vacant managers job, he said: "Who?" Adding he may have applied but all applications will currently will be with his advisers.

There separated into a pile of who they represent and who they don't, with the latter put in the bin!

We need to take our time with a new manager to avoid any surprises?

What surprises did we get with TP?

Everyone knew his football style and how he was as a person, how was any point of what happened with the style and way TP went about things a surprise? It was literally the complete opposite of a surprise 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on the club’s financial future

Covid has made everything more difficult. Cashflow is difficult. My own business has slowed.

We don’t have any issue for that. Sometimes it gets bad. It is not a normal situation.

Just wish I had any clue what business that was.

3 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Right I’m not defending the chairman in any way for some of the things that have gone at our football club - but he is doing this interview in his second language , English - of which he didn’t speak a word of 5 years ago 

Some things will be misconstrued or come out maybe not as intended

Like the whole interview ?

No misconstruing. It's been a massive car crash.