Next manager odds

20 minutes ago, Brad_owl said:

When all parties have the best interests of the club at heart and can sit and have a reasoned debate over who best to take us forward, i agree. 

I don't believe this to be the case in this particular scenario. 

Why is that then?

31 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I don’t have an issue with differing opinions amongst the advisors, different perspectives are surely a good thing no?

I agree.

It’s fairly common in business for company’s to use more than one independent agency/advisor when recruiting. It’s then up to the company to decide which option is best.

Unfortunately DC seems incapable of deciding which option is best for the club. He isn’t helped when one of his advisors isn’t independant & has influence on day to day issues at the club & the other advisor takes to social media in an unprofessional manner when DC isn’t following his advice.

Edited by mogbad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

then I’ll not shoot the messenger unless you just make up the crap you post

I take it you put your life savings on ivic then? Better explain to your family that you have lost your life savings on information given on a forum. You really have taken this too serious ffs, the guy has passed on information that he has received it really should not make you angry if it doesn’t come to fruition 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

I take it you put your life savings on ivic then? Better explain to your family that you have lost your life savings on information given on a forum. You really have taken this too serious ffs, the guy has passed on information that he has received it really should not make you angry if it doesn’t come to fruition 

Somebody once told me that a chap called Santa comes down the chimney once a year but from the age of 5 I knew that was a load of crap. I am not angry with JohnHarkes just feel sorry for the small minded people who post absolute rubbish statements supposedly from someone ITK. They must really think they are ‘special’ but then again !!

53 minutes ago, pioowl said:

Why is that then?

Well you have Alonso shooting cryptic messages off on social media alluding to this. You have multiple journalists reporting the same and on top of that someone inside the club tells me that seems to be the case too.

Also if this wasn't the case then why after all this time do we not have a manager despite their being numerous candidates out of work available?

Need I go on?

It is just all a bit tinpot really.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

I don’t have an issue with differing opinions amongst the advisors, different perspectives are surely a good thing no?

I agree. Although I think for one (Alonso) it is more about protecting the club with the best possible appointment. Still not quite sure what his actual involvement in the club is. I'm hoping he is acting on behalf of someone else who is looking to either buy or invest in.

3 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

I agree. Although I think for one (Alonso) it is more about protecting the club with the best possible appointment. Still not quite sure what his actual involvement in the club is. I'm hoping he is acting on behalf of someone else who is looking to either buy or invest in.

has anyone actually looked into this guy ?

Don't think there has been any dodgy info..Ivic would be the manager now, impossible for anyone to know he would turn it down...

Though he still may be persuaded yet..

As for Thompson, still 3/1..nothing moneywise going on him.

Keane is not a fav anywhere but skybet..

So all in all no foooker knows, not even Chansiri...so expect a shock before midnight tonight 🤣

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Thompson’s odds shortening slightly, now 5/2 on skybet. 

Thompson odds should shorten after every game as soon as 10 games pass post-pulis he will have been deemed to have job for odds purposes.

Keane fav with 3 out of 4 firms offering odds.

Ivic drifting like a barge..

Edited by wellbeaten-the-owl
  • Thanks 1