Next manager odds

Sure it’s been said Paxio had links with pulis and was pushing him for the job before monk? Who also had links with Paxio? With the disastrous reign of pulis dc looks like he now stuck between the two ? If cook being pushed by other one might explain why cook didn’t take the Cardiff job cus he thinks he still a chance here? If Thompson managers to get a win today I think that will seal it for him but in all honesty can’t see us getting anything at all and we’ll be back to square one tomorrow the clocks ticking and relegation is looming over the horizon and we just stuck in limbo

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

who do you think it will be out of interest? 

Don't know,

I thought Ivic was one of the two hence the bet...

Still think we will know before tomorrow is out.

I was fairly sure it was Ivic or Cook but thought chansiri was more likely to go for Ivic

Don't get this Keane thing at all..

1 hour ago, pioowl said:

He hasnt made any decisions although he did recommend players including Bannan,Jao,,Forestieri and Iorfa .The present recruitment team were brought in by Bruce.

Far outweighed by the managers since Carlos, then Abdi Rhodes van aken Cruz pelupessy plus quite a few others. 

1 hour ago, pioowl said:

He hasnt made any decisions although he did recommend players including Bannan,Jao,,Forestieri and Iorfa .The present recruitment team were brought in by Bruce.

What did Paixao have to do with Iorfa? 

1 hour ago, pioowl said:

He just recommends players and managers to DC who follows his advice. Funny you mention his best four recommendations.

Some of his other recommendations were absolute gems such Abdi, Emmanuelson, Van Aken, Boyd, Jones, Butterfield. His advice has cost the club. 

Do you work for him as you must be only Wednesday fan who is prepared to defend a leach that has fed on club too long.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Absolute joke the influence Paxo has on this club! 

Pulis was pushed by him when we got Monk instead! Then he finally got his wish with Pulis - how did that end up...!
Now I’m reading Chris Coleman being pushed by him, he’s pushed for him before too previously!

Same cr@p, different day! 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

Matt brown football typer who used to come on here and I’ve followed for a while and gets a lot of info saying there may be a story coming out of one advisor using the media to go against the other? 

I think it’s out already. Just basically states there is a power struggle with EA and Paxo. Latter recommended Ivic and now Coleman, former for Paul Cook.