Next manager odds

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

good old Chansiri. Possibly the most clueless owner going. 

Do you know what mate, I don’t want to jump on the Chansiri bandwagon, for all his faults. But I have to say, this situation is seriously changing my mind. Of course we all want the second coming of Jesus. But where we are, with a full transfer window available, to not pick the best of the bunch available, is astonishing. Truly astonishing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I think the first thing will be the transfer window closing, the end of the season, hell freezing over, DC making a decision about which flavour ice-cream to have, then back tracking and blaming his advisors when he wanted chocolate but asked for raspberry. :duntmatter:

Not bad hope we kids back to school soon

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

His record is nowhere near a disaster, did well at Sunderland but his promotion there is nearly 15 years ago now.
But yes he wouldn't be a good fit at all for Wednesday.
Unless things are done differently off the field I am not sure who would be a good fit though.

Can't honestly see DC and Keane getting on, a disaster waiting to happen IMO.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

TBF we've already made a couple of signings, that's more than some clubs.

Which is positive. But we all know, every manager wants a couple of key signings, often from their old clubs. People they know and trust to do what they want done and can influence other players around them. Its basics, any senior manager in any business, likes to do the same.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Cook should have been given the job weeks ago. Mind boggling how it is still being dragged out. 

Agree, Chansiri missing an open goal. If Cook failed miserably (which I don't think he would) he could legitimately blame the fans....for a change

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Wouldn’t take it for granted that Cook wants the job,  irrespective of what he says to the media 

He 100% wants the job and that’s a fact. 

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Pieman said:

Do you know what mate, I don’t want to jump on the Chansiri bandwagon, for all his faults. But I have to say, this situation is seriously changing my mind. Of course we all want the second coming of Jesus. But where we are, with a full transfer window available, to not pick the best of the bunch available, is astonishing. Truly astonishing.

I cant believe that there are still people out there that are prepared to give DC the benefit of the doubt. When the history of Sheffield  Wednesday is eventually written he will go down as the most clueless, inept, incompetent, hapless, indecisive, self serving narcissist that has ever been involved in the running of the club. Dont expect it to change, he never learns his lessons. We are in big trouble with this clown running the show.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

I cant believe that there are still people out there that are prepared to give DC the benefit of the doubt. When the history of Sheffield  Wednesday is eventually written he will go down as the most clueless, inept, incompetent, hapless, indecisive, self serving narcissist that has ever been involved in the running of the club. Dont expect it to change, he never learns his lessons. We are in big trouble with this clown running the show.

Dave Richard's caused our demise by putting his own career interests before the club. Owners like DC would never had got near the club. We could have been a force for decades and now we are suffering the repercussions of Richard's tenure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

He 100% wants the job and that’s a fact. 

100% wants the job on his terms,   But his terms are quite obviously not available