Next manager odds

1 hour ago, fpowl said:

Does anybody think we may have already offered somebody it but we’re waiting for new EU clearance on a work permit

ive still got a feeling it’s going to be someone no ones really suggested or been linked 

I reckon it's been offered to Ivic and they are trying to sort a work permit out... If he doesn't get one it'll all be the Home Office's fault that Neil Thompson got the job 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fpowl said:

That’s just made me shudda the thought of that cheers pal

surely we can’t find anybody bad enough to be josmark2 

You would presume not, however we are dealing with DC & his 2 advisors. One who appears to be totally unaccountable for his actions & the other an attention seeking fantasist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

I reckon it's been offered to Ivic and they are trying to sort a work permit out... If he doesn't get one it'll all be the Home Office's fault that Neil Thompson got the job 

:Chansiri:

Yep I reckon Paxo wants Ivic and Alonso prefers Cook.  Chansiri wants attacking football so is not sure about Paxo’s choice, especially after he brought in Pulis. We’ll probs end up with Thompson 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quist said:

If we end up with a clown like this you do realise you will have to emigrate as their will price on both your heads.

Paul Cook - tubby, balding unemployed ex manager of Accrington

Herve Renard -smouldering , exotic frenchman, winner of 2 African Cups of Nations.

Renard all day long!!

• Haha 2

I’m at the apathetic stage now. 
I would love to know how much actual money has been placed on those in the running.

How many people feel sufficiently confident to stick more than £10 on any of the candidates?

Ive been saying I think it will end up with Thompson, just because if anything different was going to happen it already would have. 
That said when he was 20-1 and I thought about putting £50 on I still didn’t bother. 
Maybe the Everton game will be the decider. If we play like world beaters and put them to the sword it will be Thompson. If it’s a cricket score to Everton then someone else will arrive on Monday morning?

• Thanks 1

Ridiculous how long this is taking.

You can still get 3/1 on Ivic so it's by no means a certainty, but if the negotiations to appoint him have been dragged out this long, we should have moved on by now.

Really disappointed Cook looks to have missed out again, he's done a good job everywhere he's been and there's not many managers you can say that about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I have worked out what is going on, it's all down to the FA cup, we are waiting for this week's ties to be completed

When Plymouth have dumped the piggies out Ryan Lowe will take the job returning as a hero who somehow managed to defeat the mighty 'cup kingd' thereby ensuring that he gets the welcome that Pulis didn't

Simples.....

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

McMigo made this rather nasty comment about Pauk Cook conveniently forgetting his three excellent promotions at Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan:

"Paul Cook - tubby, balding unemployed ex manager of Accrington"

to be fair, my statement was inaccurate.

Paul Cook isnt balding, he is bald.

• Haha 2

On 19/01/2021 at 18:23, Quist said:

If one of them is Murphy he likes to play on left. that will be 4 left wingers and no right winger.

Overload the left wing, they won't know whats hit them when we start overlapping, and underlapping at the same time. We won't have anyone to put the ball in the net but thats just a technicality.lol

• Haha 2