Next manager odds

4 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Gotta love Owlstalk, most of the time we can barely spell our own players names correctly but as soon as someone dodgy comes along we turn into the CIA and have his personal details and know his favourite flavoured ice cream within minutes. I’m honestly surprised nobody on here has found Madeline McCann yet. lol

You are not in loop on that one then!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Andysowls said:

I’m late t’party & can’t be ar$ed t’look back over old posts....what’s gone on??

Erik Alonso isn't a real person, but in fact an online alter ego created by Chansiri to throw us off the scent of a takeover led by Big Lisa and Kinky Seth.... Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Gotta love Owlstalk, most of the time we can barely spell our own players names correctly but as soon as someone dodgy comes along we turn into the CIA and have his personal details and know his favourite flavoured ice cream within minutes. I’m honestly surprised nobody on here has found Madeline McCann yet. lol

Grandad solved that case 2 years ago.

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/270618-funding-extension-for-madeleine-mccann/page/16/?tab=comments#comment-8565867

Just now, Bing Cosby said:

Erik Alonso isn't a real person, but in fact an online alter ego created by Chansiri to throw us off the scent of a takeover led by Big Lisa and Kinky Seth.... Hope this helps.

Big Lisa got banned from posting for a week cos she was gonna let the cat out the bag.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Andysowls said:

I’m late t’party & can’t be ar$ed t’look back over old posts....what’s gone on??

Apparently a guy from Spain & a big lass from Grenoside have formed a consortium to buy DC out but Neil has thrown a spanner in the works by banning the big lass from Owlstalk.

• Haha 5

It's nearly a month since Pulis got sacked and we still haven't replaced him.  I understand Covid has made life a lot more challenging but it's still embarrassing that we haven't sorted this out.

The playing squad must shake their heads. Monk - Pulis - Thompson and then 4th voice whenever they figure it out. You can say plenty about out squad being bang average which they are but we are a shambles from top to bottom and they reflect that on the pitch.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Quist said:

Their were some useful comments on another thread about Southampton players who may be allowed out on loan two were mentioned and they could be ideal. One like lightning  the other big solid unit.  I think they lost in cup and PL teams who go out in January often send players out on loan. Instead we are looking at Cardiff who are struggling in league mentioned for Cunningham and Murphy. 

Just read mail article why on earth wait until we played Everton before announcing somebody. Only thing if Thompsons wins game does he get job?

Earlier before being Alonsoed we were discussing players we were after.

Somebody mentioned a couple of Southampton players. One of them was Dan N'Landulu. Southampton were not knocked out of cup they did not play they are playing tonight. This guy made his first start for them tonight. He scored.

Who ever mentioned him it was good call.