Where would we be with Bruce in charge?

I think he'd have overturned the points deduction better and we'd be higher up the table but ultimately we'd be in a similar position. 

Chansiri was here when he was appointed and Chansiri is still here now with his one man mission to destroy this football club. 

• Like 2

If we had Bruce as manager and were in the promotion places the independent panel would have given us a 12 point penalty last year. We wouldn't have been promoted. We would be better off this year but I've no idea who Bruce would have signed so I've no idea what position we would be in.

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Probably getting ready for a cricket trip to the West Indies 

He will soon have plenty of time to watch 🏏 

Playoff contenders easily 

monk took a squad he was rebuilding and had it playing woefully before he dismantled the squad the rest his history 

Bruce would have motivated better been more tactful and added in the both markets and managed our out of contract players and retained player options better 

Put short monk was nothing short of a cluster f&@k

• Haha 1

I think what some miss with Bruce is that he was effectively filling that Director Of Football role that we badly need now. Yeah he was the manager and or "head coach" but I think we all know Agnew and Clemence did most of the training ground stuff.

Him leaving was a massive sliding doors moment in this club's history for me. As big as the Play Off final, ironically both his doing.

8 hours ago, fpowl said:

monk took a squad he was rebuilding and had it playing woefully before he dismantled the squad the rest his history 

Bruce would have motivated better been more tactful and added in the both markets and managed our out of contract players and retained player options better 

Recruitment was crap under Bruce, and crapper under Monk though hes an excuse the kitty was bare and hed a -12 point deduction,Bruce had no excuses, the only way Bruce could get promotion to the prem was the route he chose,hed a squad brimming with quality at Villa and he couldnt make that work,but the next man got them up with little hassle or outlay

17 hours ago, fpowl said:

Didn't we sign 3 players under Bruce? 

Harris

Odubajo

Iorfa

Two are average at best. One has a major injury. 

8 hours ago, 83owl said:

Didn't we sign 3 players under Bruce? 

Harris

Odubajo

Iorfa

Two are average at best. One has a major injury. 

Amazing that not long ago Iorfa was destined for the Premier League and most of us had come to terms with losing him. 

Now he's 'average at best'?

In my opinion Harris is average at best 

Odubajo is awful.