Where would we be with Bruce in charge?

3 hours ago, poite said:

Amazing that not long ago Iorfa was destined for the Premier League and most of us had come to terms with losing him. 

Now he's 'average at best'?

In my opinion Harris is average at best 

Odubajo is awful. 

Two are average at best (Harris, odubajo)

One has a major injury (Iorfa)

Problem with Iorfa is he relies a huge amount on his athleticism. Unfortunately there’s a risk of some of that being lost after a major injury.

12 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

We would be in the premier league this season. 

Yes the creativity of Harris, the defensive solidarity of Odubajo and a squad that wasn't good enough for promotion 4 years ago and hasn't got any better since. Plus the added bonus of a squad whose contracts are either not being paid or being paid in instalments. Sounds like the ideal foundation  for a promotion winning team. 

On 24/12/2020 at 13:47, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Just thinking this. He would have fallen out with DC by now or would have left for a better time offer. 

His track record shows he generally looks after himself. Rightly sacked at Villa but I don’t believe he saw us as a long term deal. 
I can’t envisage many strong managers will last long under DC. I’m sure he / his advisors tried to influence Carvalhal,  Lukuhay and Monk with signings etc - what manager worth their salt would put up with that.