Huddersfield - V - Wednesday OMDT

Big Dom...  

174 members have voted

1. 1. ....a future in midfield?

• Yes- Got the attributes
    • No - Nothing more than a stop-gap

We keep set to g up 4-5-1 with a midfielder up front f all attacking threat it's taken teams 3 games to work out we cannot defend set pl a ys, the midfield is woeful and Windass is never going to be a striker.

For God's sales make changes and actually try and attack I would rather lose 5-3 than 3-0.

Show some bloody fight and drop the lot and play the kids.

The worse captain the club have ever had.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

When Monk was here (and doing way way better than Pulis is) we were told that ANY manager could walk into our football club and get more out of the players just through great man management

“..... and doing way better than Pulis”

Blimey - faithful to the memory!

Unfortunately it wasn’t exactly way better than Rotherham or Wycombe or Luton - and they are the ones we have to finish above. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's nearly as mad a situation as getting to the end of last season with FOUR Goalkeepers on the books and still needing to bring one in to be first choice

lol

This football club....

More right backs than the England National team and we play them all in the same side.

Be ok if they were any good.

14 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

I certainly didn’t want Pulis, but I honestly don’t think this performance reflects on him.  Players are 100% to blame tonight (accepting fact that overall responsibility for this shambles of a club rests with Chansiri).

But Pulis set us up with 10 men behind the ball from the first whistle. No high press, just wait passively in our own defensive third and try and mark space. Negative actions create negative outcomes. Huddersfield just settled into a rhythm and their confidence grew 

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Highlight of the night - Sky Red Button is playing AC/DC 

Well I missed that, goodness know what this 'music' is currently!