England men's fixtures omdt.

I can see that Bellingham, Foden and Mainoo are playing well, but there's no really structure and the ball isn't finding it's way to Toney either.

Been impressed with the simplicity and directness of Bowens play. Perhaps not as silky as the other forward options, but he seems to be more productive. 

I know people like to moan. But we are playing pretty well here. We are decent from midfield to front and might be witnessing the emergence of another world class midfield talent in Mainoo to go with Bellingham.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'm concerned with the defence. We've got the likes of Tomori, Guehi, White etc who are better options than the few he's been picking fot these friendlies. We have no stability in the left back position either. An average keeper like Pickford will make mistakes behind an unsettled, unsure, inconsistent defence. 

I watch a lot of Serie A: Tomori looks good against modest team, less so the big teams, and has been exposed in Europe.

Mainoo looks really promising

Again it shows how limited we are without Kane - or how we struggle to replace him

Toney is almost a passenger whereas Kane never is due to his movement

If also opens up gaps for the others to exploit

The biggest takeaway though is how crap we are defensively

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I watch a lot of Serie A: Tomori looks good against modest team, less so the big teams, and has been exposed in Europe.

I watch quite a bit of it too and totally agree 

• Like 1

I feel like teams will fancy their chances to dig in against us and wait to pick a hole in our defence. 

Unless we can get playing it around their box and score some goals. 

At least we found out that Mainoo is decent, which is one problem somewhat solved.