England men's fixtures omdt.

Been threatening to start one of these for a few months now, as there's always discussion about when we play, who plays, how we play etc.... but nowhere to focus it all.

Hopefully this thread can, with Nations League fixtures currently happening.

The draw for the 2022 Qatar WC qualifiers coming up on Dec 7th.

A delayed Euro 2020 tournament next year. Still called Euro 2020 🙂

All the WC qualifying group fixtures taking place throughout 2021.

It's an ongoing football topic that plenty have opinions on............

I think we'll draw in Belgium tonight. Beat Iceland in midweek. Kane wins his 50th cap tonight too.

Top bloke, top player. If Neymar is worth X million, what's Kane worth to Real Madrid or Barca?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here we go again. A reminder of one of our worst ever defeats in a major tournament, & the night / summer Joe Hart was finally found out.

We flew to Turin & hired a car to Nice. Like most England away trips, the worst part of it is the 90 mins! :biggrin:

Woy wesigned 10 mins afterwards. The greatest victory in Iceland's football history according to some we spoke to in the city later. Memorable for all the wrong reasons, inc that thunderclap.

On a strange side note; that looney drove his lorry into crowds of people on the prom in Nice 2 weeks later.

It'll probably be 0-0 tonight both playing 7 man defences.

Iceland.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Take another CB off, no need for it.

Saka needs to learn the offside rule

Kane starting to appear quite frustrated he's not breaking through

Like what I am seeing though

Just said same in the other thread. 

like the look of Foden, Grealish and Mount in there.

my only change would be getting rid of a centre half for another forward and swapping Rice for Henderson if fit. 

1 minute ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Just said same in the other thread. 

like the look of Foden, Grealish and Mount in there.

my only change would be getting rid of a centre half for another forward and swapping Rice for Henderson if fit. 

Yeh try Kane and DLC together I say. Foden/Grealish/Mount looking great together

7 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Oops!

Iceland.jpg

Remember that trip like it was yesterday. 

After the wales game in Lens we had booked flights for the round of 16 fixture in Paris assuming that as we were top with only Slovakia to play we would finish 1st and play in Paris on the Saturday. Instead we fooked that up lost the flights & had to pay 499 for a day trip to Nice for the game.

had a cracking day in the sun sitting in the beach bar enjoying wine and prawns only to witness one of the worst games ever that night. Neve forgive Roy hodgson for that. 

despite Paris being a bit of a dump between the wales game and Slovakia we had a cracking few days on the ********. Came across a decent bar called frog and rosbif, drank Ginger pale ale all afternoon. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Are you renewing ESTC for Qatar Josh?

Will renew membership yes. 

haven’t really thought about Qatar in much detail, had an initial look at flights and was pleasantly pleased with the prices (expected more). 

got tickets for all the Euro 2020 games.