Who will the club appoint now Garry Monk has gone?

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Isn't that two different Nevilles?

Phil was Gary's assistant and both were (English) owner's mate. 

BBC 5  Euro footy show detailed what a disaster it was.

Worst clash of culture since Disney opened in Paris. 

Forget Pearson while ever Chansiri is Chairman. As I’ve said in other threads, Pearson was a big part of the Hirst saga. He was one of the men that deliberately stitched our club up and cost it tens of thousands. It’s impossible to imagine that Chansiri would even interview him, let alone allow what he sees as a totally untrustworthy manager into the club. 

Reading some of comments of threads some people don't want Pulis, Cook, Pearson and definitely don't want Carlos back. 

This leaves realistic managers available Cowley, Lee Johnson, Woodgate or Bullen. :duntmatter:

FFs someone get on phone to Monk and tell him to come back.

9 minutes ago, 2hoots said:

Forget Pearson while ever Chansiri is Chairman. As I’ve said in other threads, Pearson was a big part of the Hirst saga. He was one of the men that deliberately stitched our club up and cost it tens of thousands. It’s impossible to imagine that Chansiri would even interview him, let alone allow what he sees as a totally untrustworthy manager into the club. 

What did Nigel Pearson do exactly?

Did he even speak to Chansiri at any point? I bet he didn't

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, bobowl said:

We need to do what's Leeds have done. If it's not working you have to keep changing things until it does. Why get 1 of the merry go round managers?

Leeds having an owner who actually knows what he’s doing and employing advisors who know what they are doing helped, Chansiri is our Cellino

Edited by Carbone
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What did Nigel Pearson do exactly?

Did he even speak to Chansiri at any point? I bet he didn't

https://eur06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Ffootball%2F2018%2Faug%2F12%2Fgeorge-hirst-sheffield-wednesday-leuven-leicester&data=04|01||ee857c2aaa81462edf2508d88574ca06|84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa|1|0|637406083929250087|Unknown|TWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D|1000&sdata=nuvXR8tS7eJuPfn0x%2FK4dn7P52dNkackZycYCcz9Vx0%3D&reserved=0

Here’ a link for you that explains it all pretty much - not that you don’t know already!

Why would Pearson need to speak to Chansiri to be involved. I also bet he didn’t. And your point is?