Who will the club appoint now Garry Monk has gone?

I read the 'Monk sacked' story across all the nationals last night, all pretty much the same obviously, except The Mail who seem to think that Cook is under consideration, how they could possibly know that with all the lockdown stuff going on I've no idea, but it's the nearest thing I've read to a rumour so far. Probably just a lazy journalist who glanced at the odds. 

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Me too, but what would they make of the likes of Flint and Paterson

Don't think we'll see much of Flint for a while - but is a decent player.  And Paterson too might flourish

under a better system.

Far too early to judge these players yet  - same with Marriott.

Vahid Halihodzic. 

68 years old curently in charge of Morocco national side. 

Used to be a top class player and is a top class manager who worked all over the world and improved almost every side he managed. 

Type of manager who got eye for a player, improve them and takes poo from no one. He even managed to trick Arsenal and Liverpool into thinking that Likes of Cygan and Cheyrou are top players. One of few guys out there I'm confident is capable of sorting out mess we are in. 

Would be fantastic apointment along side young, talented assistant who could learn from him and possible provided more of a long term solution. 

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

he has been on soccer Saturday quite a bit. I remember because I keep watching him on it if I’m struggling to fall asleep. 

I’m surprised Pulis didn’t feature in the recent new Muppets show with his baseball cap and Adidas styleeee. Mind you, some people think Gillette soccer Saturday IS the muppets show. 

Well, I’m wayyyy behind with this news, only found out this morning, at what time did this happen?

Mind you, it was my daughter’s birthday yesterday, so had distractions.

Still dancing a jig around the kitchen. 

Should get a call from Ollie soon.

I have a dream…….Ex skipper Nigel Pearson rides into the club on a giant cake ball, dumps the elephants in the Don, gives DC a hug and says leave it to me. We go on a storming run and make the play-off final, big Nige then stands at the end of the game holding the play off trophy aloft wearing t-shirt with ASDA emblazoned on the front, meanwhile the grunters are rock bottom of the Prem table Wilder gets sacked and the real status quo in Sheffield football returns.

It could happen.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Well, I’m wayyyy behind with this news, only found out this morning, at what time did this happen?

Mind you, it was my daughter’s birthday yesterday, so had distractions.

Still dancing a jig around the kitchen. 

Should get a call from Ollie soon.

Me too Owlsman. Read it first in the Times this morning after computer problems all day. I did make my Churchillian call to DC yesterday morning though, so that probably qualifies me as being ITK on a subliminal level! 

• Haha 1