Who will the club appoint now Garry Monk has gone?

My god, had no WiFi all day yesterday and have just woken up to this news! 

DC must have read my post yesterday morning!

“Could today be the day that DC decides to give us our best opportunity of avoiding relegation by dispensing with the services of Garry Monk? 

Our record since the turn of the year, in terms of points won,  goals scored and standard of football played is absolutely shocking and in any other season with crowds present, the reaction from supporters would have forced the owner's hand before now. 

Now is the time for one good man to come to the aid of our beloved Wednesday. 

WAWAW” 

Fantastic news for this football club and our chances of staying up this season. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Don’t get the clamour over Pearson. Since Leicester his record has been dodgy to say the least. 

Had a shocker at Derby, struggled in Belgium and couldn’t keep Watford up last season.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

My god, had no WiFi all day yesterday and have just woken up to this news! 

DC must have read my post yesterday morning!

“Could today be the day that DC decides to give us our best opportunity of avoiding relegation by dispensing with the services of Garry Monk? 

Our record since the turn of the year, in terms of points won,  goals scored and standard of football played is absolutely shocking and in any other season with crowds present, the reaction from supporters would have forced the owner's hand before now. 

Now is the time for one good man to come to the aid of our beloved Wednesday. 

WAWAW” 

Fantastic news for this football club and our chances of staying up this season. 

image.gif.2cfbf7896ad2b88255d6e5358ccc83c3.gif

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Don’t get the clamour over Pearson. Since Leicester his record has been dodgy to say the least. 

Had a shocker at Derby, struggled in Belgium and couldn’t keep Watford up last season.

Derby always a tough job at that time as it is now. Belgium a culture shock and Watford he took them from dead and buried bottom to out of bottom 4 with 3 games left and got sacked? Beat Liverpool in that run there 1st defeat.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I would hate this, but, looking at the squad of workhorses with a distinct lack of flair he's probably my a good fit to keep us up.

Now would be a good time. Would make sure we stayed up and no fans anyway so doesnt matter about the style 

3 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Derby always a tough job at that time as it is now. Belgium a culture shock and Watford he took them from dead and buried bottom to out of bottom 4 with 3 games left and got sacked? Beat Liverpool in that run there 1st defeat.

Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 07.59.05.jpg

That's just a crazy way of viewing absolute total failure in his last three managerial jobs

Look at the points per match for example

We'd actually be better off getting Garry Monk as our next manager

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Random European no one's heard of: Kjetil Knutsen. He's on the verge of leading Bodo/Glimt to their first-ever Norwegian title.  They're 18 points clear, with 6 games left and a huge GD advantage, having won 21 out of 24 games. Not only that, they've scored 83 goals, including at least 2 in every game. That's the kind of football we need. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sova said:

Random European no one's heard of: Kjetil Knutsen. He's on the verge of leading Bodo/Glimt to their first-ever Norwegian title.  They're 18 points clear, with 6 games left and a huge GD advantage, having won 21 out of 24 games. Not only that, they've scored 83 goals, including at least 2 in every game. That's the kind of football we need. 

Only if he brings his strike force as assistants.

I’m sure others have said this. But the appointment is not just important from a footballing point of view, but also in terms of bringing fans together. A Steve Bruce type appointment that was exciting, stable but also united the fans. 

I think Paul Cook or Pearson would do that. I’m leaning towards  Cook though, his record is very good.

Edited by bigdan2003

7 hours ago, owlsruleok said:

Don’t be surprised if he comes back

I'd be hugely surprised and would be questioning his decision making as hes currently having a right go at it with braga currently and I cant see him leaving that until atleast end of the Portuguese season