WEDNESDAY - V- BRENTFORD omdt

3 minutes ago, Howards back said:

For how great Brentford are supposed to be ,if we had have started on zero points  we would have been a point in front of them now. So let’s get at them. Hope I haven’t jinxed us. 

Also, if you think about it, if they would have started on -12 too, we would be above them

9 minutes ago, Watto said:

There are no bloody easy run ins .

We've said this before and invariably come unstuck , Luton, Wycombe and Rotherham will all be difficult games !

I thought the run-in was just the last games, these are classed 'walkovers against sh1testers'

14 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

People who don't see that have had too many Skittles or their heads up their arris.

image.png.41432746a5362ce43282f85d8eb0b456.png

I cannot be the only one who tired of Wednesdays touch maps looking like this over the previous 4 years.

Not that I find quick direct football ugly anyway. Perhaps it's not for the purists, but for

Made me chuckle that,

See Nuhiu is still up front as well

58 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Don't get the brentford luv in from some of our fans. We are better..we have picked up more points, they are a 3rd div team always have been always will be.

Only thing that can stop us winning this one is a tactical error from our management...

If they are a third division team they are playing above their status. We are a Premier League team playing below ours.

It doesn't mean much, they are a good side, we are a work in progress but doing ok. May the best team win.

2 hours ago, Watto said:

There are no bloody easy run ins .

We've said this before and invariably come unstuck , Luton, Wycombe and Rotherham will all be difficult games !

I mean, I do see where you're coming from and I agree in principle that there is no such thing as an "easy game". But considering Wycombe have only scored 1 goal in 6 games and that was due to a massive error from the other team's Goalie... I'd say it doesn't get much closer to an easy game than that..