WEDNESDAY - V- BRENTFORD omdt

10 hours ago, goldensmoke said:

Thank you Snoots. Hope we compete and stay in the game. What is it about struggling at home? Maybe we can decide we’re playing as the away team. Tide must turn soon. 

Do you reckon we can pretend to have had a laundry malfunction, so tell the referee we have to use our away kit?? Maybe the psychology of seeing us in away shirts will work lol

Good omdt mi'lord and can't agree more with your sentiments on long ball and Flint. I was probably in the minority here when it was announced we were in for him. 

Just what we needed, a new loovens, big powerful no nonsense with bags of leadership and experience, should have a real effect on Lees allowing him to just play his game. 

Been brought up from the age of 8 in West Yorkshire and getting the rugby league bug, playing semi pro at one stage. Im ingrained now with the gnarly aggressive no nonsense agresssion in sport, so loving the likes of Flint, Patterson, Windass and especially Luongo being an aussie... Let me tell you if you've ever played with, against or watched rugby league those green n golds are the sore'st loosers on the planet. 

1 hour ago, Adem Poric said:

We'll lose tonight but that's not the end of the world. Hopefully the performance level will be similar to the weekend.

I just want us to look like a goal threat at home to be honest.

That’s the spirit old chap 

Because I live in Ireland and the country is going back into lockdown, the woman wants to meet up tonight for a last hooray for 6 weeks, all I said was Wednesday playing tonight, so yeah she not happy but Wednesday comes first 🤣🤣, anyway snoots brilliant as always and reckon we win 2- 1 but would be happy with a draw, uto 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

Because I live in Ireland and the country is going back into lockdown, the woman wants to meet up tonight for a last hooray for 6 weeks, all I said was Wednesday playing tonight, so yeah she not happy but Wednesday comes first 🤣🤣, anyway snoots brilliant as always and reckon we win 2- 1 but would be happy with a draw, uto 

You’ll regret not getting your todger wet when we limp to a defeat. Get used to your right hand 

• Haha 2

Not feeling particularly optimistic about this one, would honestly be happy with a draw. Brentford are a really tough team and it's not like we need to be winning this sort of game to have a chance of staying up. Got an easy run afterwards and those are the ones we NEED to be winning.

30 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

You’ll regret not getting your todger wet when we limp to a defeat. Get used to your right hand 

Well before her I was used to the right hand so it be nice to get acquainted again 🤣🤣,look Wednesday comes first and I'm sure I'm not the only 1 here that feels that way, have a feeling we could win this fresh owl 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, S6ToBerlin said:

Not feeling particularly optimistic about this one, would honestly be happy with a draw. Brentford are a really tough team and it's not like we need to be winning this sort of game to have a chance of staying up. Got an easy run afterwards and those are the ones we NEED to be winning.

There are no bloody easy run ins .

We've said this before and invariably come unstuck , Luton, Wycombe and Rotherham will all be difficult games !

• Like 4