The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

I’ve said it before in here, but I still think Sander Berge is a major issue for them.

He’s a good player, but just does not suit their style at all.

The have average players who punch above their weight due to the intensity and dynamism of their play.

When Berge plays he virtually slows everything right down meaning the intensity is dropped and guess what - the players around him look average.

I agree, I believe the humble one is on a mission to prove that he is not a one trick pony and can tweak things to be up there with the PL top managers. Berge is an example of this ( is he their only foreign player?).Pity he is deluded and believes the hype about him....or maybe not

1 hour ago, sage owl said:

Their big problem is money it always boils down to money with footballers. 

The one's who got them to and stabilised in the PL are going to be earning 25 - 40k a week, while that's probably more than they thought could ever earn all of a sudden they have player's coming in being paid 3 or 4 times more than them. How can you get any unity or togetherness with these disparities ?. That's the coach drivers problem , let's hope it's nothing trivial. 

I wonder what Brewster is on per week £50k+?

Guest Therealrealist
6 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Why is it strange?

I couldn't care less what they're doing either

Do you live in Sheffield?? Do you not have grunts at work who have been givin it large for years and are now really quiet..does your Facebook not entertain you when they’ve lost ..again?? I would imagine people who don’t care what happens at Utd must be out of towers..it’s bizzare if you live in Sheffield and you have no interest what happens on the darkside

3 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Do you live in Sheffield?? Do you not have grunts at work who have been givin it large for years and are now really quiet..does your Facebook not entertain you when they’ve lost ..again?? I would imagine people who don’t care what happens at Utd must be out of towers..it’s bizzare if you live in Sheffield and you have no interest what happens on the darkside

nope

i live in West Yorks. And, funnily enough I don’t give a shiney shíte what Leeds and Huddersfield are doing either. 

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, ANDY said:

nope

i live in West Yorks. And, funnily enough I don’t give a shiney shíte what Leeds and Huddersfield are doing either. 

Fair enough..like I said ..out of towners might not be that bothered..but anybody who lives in Sheffield and say they aren’t bothered about Utd are chatting poo..imo

2 hours ago, mildatheart67 said:

From Guardian report

It coincided with the advent of an icy rain shower sweeping in off the Pennines and soaking everyone in its path. On a day to have dampened Sheffield United’s already fairly forlorn hopes of avoiding relegation it seemed strangely emblematic.

But then a rainbow appeared it's an Omen I tell thi !