The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Will radio sheffield have the testicles to ask Wilder some difficult questions? No they won't, instead it'll be the usual Wilder rimming session. 

Giddings fighting Biggs at the front of the queue as usual 

• Haha 2

Someone let this lad, who texted in to the BBC, know they've spent over £60m on forwards since getting promoted.

"With McGoldrick up front we will never win, it's about time Blades invested in a proven goal scorer, we can't rely on Billy Sharp for ever. I just wish the others in the blades forward positions had the appetite and drive to score goals

Blades Fan"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Adem Poric said:

Someone let this lad, who texted in to the BBC, know they've spent over £60m on forwards since getting promoted.

"With McGoldrick up front we will never win, it's about time Blades invested in a proven goal scorer, we can't rely on Billy Sharp for ever. I just wish the others in the blades forward positions had the appetite and drive to score goals

Blades Fan"

For me it's obvious they should get rid of Wilder and get somebody in that will actually attempt to use the players that were at least at one point regarded to be better than that they have.

He's taking them down but they do still have a chance of staying up if he goes/ or if he stops being stubborn and uses the new players

• Thanks 1

Things I took from today's game:

1 - Pigs look alright til it matters, sign of a team that go down

2- most of the pigs best 'chances' are actually offside so gives an illusion they are more dangerous than they actually are 

3 - apparently the pigs are the only team in the history of any sport to have any injuries to starting players the way sky went on about it

4- Wilders a ********. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sheffield United’s George Baldock: 

"It's been our story of the season, good box to box but not taking our chances - it's not just the strikers, we are lacking that final bit and it is costing us at the moment.

"We built our partnerships for a long time, we like to overload the wide areas, we did that well but the final bit cost us again.

"Without making excuses, we have had key men injured. We are confident at the start of a game we can go out and get something, there's no point dwelling on it - it's a tough old league.

“He (Chris Wilder) won't let our heads get down, we'll get back out on the training ground and go again.

"It's that belief, continuing to work hard. We showed last year we are a match for anyone.

"He has had to work hard as well as the payers he has recruited, we have got that humble background. He is the best man for the job."

:laugh:

Fuck me. Is it their club motto? 

• Haha 8