The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

McBurnie would be perfect for us, a big bustling centre forward. They don't play to his strengths. Early days, but I think Liverpool have had their trousers down selling them Brewster

Has that Brewster had is first touch yet? He should be parting ways with his agency for getting him that move...he will be their Jordan Rhodes but even costlier..100k a week striker in championship next season 😆

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

But bothered enough to read the thread title, open it up, and type out a post?

They're doing badly by the way, presuming you don't know. 

Really badly 😂

37 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

They will have a decent championship team next season

Their loan players will be gone , their decent players will want out and they will be left with the expensive contracts that no one wants off them , as they will have parachute payments all other clubs will want top dollar for every player they let go to them . Now where has that happened and what happened next to other teams  :ghoulguy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

They've still spent big though.

Got 50 million pounds worth of strikers in McBurnie and Brewster. 25 million on Berge too.

Wilder has been backed plenty.

75 million on those.WTF::duntmatter::tango: I kinda like Berge, so no disrespect to him haha. 

Also with them moaning about injuries, I thought it didn't matter, like when we played them in Jos's first game.

• Like 1

They’ve bulldozed their way into the PL playing a certain way and this is the first time they’ve really struggled.

Teams have sussed out their system and Wilder’s PL recruitment has been awful. If he wasn’t a Blade he would be under massive pressure. 

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, robowl4life said:

They’ll come back down, second season syndrome. Been found out, said it all along. Same will happen with leeds.

Just can’t see us playing them next season though :sad:

Can see Leeds surviving quite easily..fulham grunts and West Brom ar3 really bad..bout time Burnley sunk back to their level as well

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, 0114 said:

They’ve bulldozed their way into the PL playing a certain way and this is the first time they’ve really struggled.

Teams have sussed out their system and Wilder’s PL recruitment has been awful. If he wasn’t a Blade he would be under massive pressure. 

He allready is..it’s about 50/50 on blavdes forum wh3n it comes to outin him

17 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

But bothered enough to read the thread title, open it up, and type out a post?

They're doing badly by the way, presuming you don't know. 

@Lincs Owl

just for your information

i read all the thread titles. Open them, and where necessary reply. 

being one of the mod/admin team it would be remiss of me not too. 

hope that helps. 

Guest LondonOwl313
34 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Fair enough..like I said ..out of towners might not be that bothered..but anybody who lives in Sheffield and say they aren’t bothered about Utd are chatting poo..imo

It obviously depends on the people you’re around day to day. I was at secondary school when we got relegated in 2000 and hated them having bragging rights all the time for basically a decade after that. They strangely went very quiet around 2012 time... then I moved away but back in Sheffield now and them being better than us doesn’t seem anywhere near as bad as it was 20 years ago to me anyway. Maybe it’s because I’m older or maybe it’s just because everyone accepts Wednesday are crap at the moment. Reckon the rivalry will pick up again if we’re in the same league next season and competing again 

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Can see Leeds surviving quite easily..fulham grunts and West Brom ar3 really bad..bout time Burnley sunk back to their level as well

A Burnley revival would create one of the more likely scenarios to cut United adrift.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Has that Brewster had is first touch yet? He should be parting ways with his agency for getting him that move...he will be their Jordan Rhodes but even costlier..100k a week striker in championship next season 😆

He’s no different or better than  Clarke.But wilder was quick have dig at us paying top dollar for strikers.Glass houses & all that

• Like 3

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Rightly so.

But it would be more than 50/50 that wanted him gone with a record of 1 draw and 8 defeats from 9 if he wasn’t a Blade. 

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

They’re taking the p*ss if they get rid of him bottom half of league 1 to top half of prem in 4 seasons and they want him out because they had a bad start then had the misfortune of playing Liverpool, City and Chelsea back to back. They’ll get what they deserve if he goes and that’s fading back down to mid table championship. Totally deluded to think they can compete in that league.. last season was a miracle 

Their god awful run does give me a modicum of amusement. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but if you include the league cup and the end of last season isn’t it P14 D1 L13 ?? That’s actually as bad a run as I can remember any top flight team having... ever. They were lucky to get the draw they got as well.

Fortunate for them that three other teams have started almost as badly. One win and they could be out of the bottom three, which is incredible really. 

• Like 2