The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

2 hours ago, Parsons Cross Owl said:

They have spunked money on an unproven kid with a terrible attitude and injury record.

4 losses out of 4 for the unwashed after tomorrow, they will be cast adrift, and down by Easter.

I forecast this second season nightmare for the snortbeasts, got away with it last season, but this is the season the tide turns.

UTO

I do hope you’re right Parsons Cross Owl. 

3 hours ago, Parsons Cross Owl said:

They have spunked money on an unproven kid with a terrible attitude and injury record.

4 losses out of 4 for the unwashed after tomorrow, they will be cast adrift, and down by Easter.

I forecast this second season nightmare for the snortbeasts, got away with it last season, but this is the season the tide turns.

UTO

Careful.... you’re giving me an erection🤣

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

What events? I’m guessing some posts have been deleted?

Only joking

A couple of posters were saying last week that we shouldn’t be taking the p*ss out of Utd when we’re doing rubbish ourselves 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Arsenal always have the potential to fizz up. 

Arsenal often struggle away to lesser teams if the home crowd really gets behind the team. That’s what happened at the Stain last season. The pig fans really got behind the team and Arsenal couldn’t react. Hopefully the empty stands will nullify the Pigs this time.

34 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Arsenal often struggle away to lesser teams if the home crowd really gets behind the team. That’s what happened at the Stain last season. The pig fans really got behind the team and Arsenal couldn’t react. Hopefully the empty stands will nullify the Pigs this time.

Of course, I mistakenly assumed Arsenal were the away team today!

:duntmatter:

Be interesting how they approach these games this season. They sort of went for it last season against the 'top' clubs and picked up some decent results. Not sure clubs will faff about this season; particularly the likes of Arsenal.

Hopefully a comfortable 3-0 Arsenal win. 

They could end up getting cut away over the next few weeks with the other teams I expect to struggle; West Brom, Fulham and what's looking like Burnley.