The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

Just now, Mcguigan said:

McBurnie £20m.

Thats £1m for every minute today he failed to touch the ball.

Quality investment.

Describe as probably overpriced on the radio the other day and not quite hit the heights this morning on the radio

16 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Draw or even a win on the cards now. Was just about to post how we were getting a bit carried away. Arsenal need another. 

Scoring 3 goals in the same game was on the cards - really? 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Will radio Sheffield quiz Wilder after 9 losses in a row. 9!

Will they fizz. 

Is it 9? 

Sky said 7.

Either way, that's very poor form. It makes beating these lesser teams more difficult when you're shot of confidence. 

They didn't play too bad though, it was hardly a hammering. Arsenal turned the gear up a little, got 2 goals and dropped off. 

4 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

That's akin to me taking credit for Reach playing his best 45 minutes in about 2 years yesterday

At half time I was saying his desire has gone and doesn't want to be at swfc anymore!!

I've given your post a like, you deserve it for your sterling work, cheers. All jinxing is good jinxing. 

Just now, Skyline said:

Is it 9? 

Sky said 7.

Either way, that's very poor form. It makes beating these lesser teams more difficult when you're shot of confidence. 

They didn't play too bad though, it was hardly a hammering. Arsenal turned the gear up a little, got 2 goals and dropped off. 

Its actually 8 including cup game. My bad. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Thats 7 games lost on the trot.

Just need Fulham to dive/cheat/timewaste a victory over them now.

It will difficult for the pigs against Fulham. They're set up as the underdog; dropping deep and working hard trying to break quickly. Against Fulham; surely they need to change, as Fulham are likely to adopt the same tactics - could be a bore fest 0-0.

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

Having watched these scrubbers over the last few seasons I wouldn't put owt past em. 

The opposition continue to keep putting goals past them now they only have an £18.5M keeper! 

Guest Mcguigan
2 minutes ago, darra said:

Describe as probably overpriced on the radio the other day and not quite hit the heights this morning on the radio

Described by me as a scrawny looking Gaelic footballer.

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

It will difficult for the pigs against Fulham. They're set up as the underdog; dropping deep and working hard trying to break quickly. Against Fulham; surely they need to change, as Fulham are likely to adopt the same tactics - could be a bore fest 0-0.

No chance of Fulham keeping a clean sheet, even against them, can see Brewster hitting the ground running, Mitrovic might cause them problems though. 

8 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Will radio Sheffield quiz Wilder after 9 losses in a row. 9!

Will they fizz. 

Course they won't! They wouldn't dare upset Football Heavens favorite son and every global football fans favorite 2nd team.

Giddings will be messaging him now inviting him round for a bottle of red and a reach around tonight.

Edited by Johnny Concrete
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, Mcguigan said:

McBurnie £20m.

Thats £1m for every minute today he failed to touch the ball.

Quality investment.

Mcburnie 20 million 😂 Burger 23 million 🤣🤣🤣