The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

They were talking about Calvert Lewin on the radio last night. Didn't realise united had sold him for £1.5 million to Everton. Hot property at the moment said he's got to be worth at the very least £50 million and rising. Never really given a chance at the stain by all accounts.

2 hours ago, darra said:

They were talking about Calvert Lewin on the radio last night. Didn't realise united had sold him for £1.5 million to Everton. Hot property at the moment said he's got to be worth at the very least £50 million and rising. Never really given a chance at the stain by all accounts.

He had a falling out with them. City wanted him to join their academy, but United wouldn't let him go (which they were entitled to do to be fair) and threatened to hold his registration so he couldn't play for anyone if he forced the issue. As a result, when he was able to he and his family were determined to leave ASAP.

Their players seem to mention us all the time, yet I don’t think I’ve ever heard ours say a word about them 

You’re in the PL FFS, why on earth you going on about us? Concentrate on scoring a goal and perhaps even winning a game 

If they can’t beat the utterly shambolic Fulham then they are down 

Edited by FreshOwl

6 hours ago, darra said:

And I bet they've got a sell on clause for a percentage of transfer fee when he moves.