The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

21 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Out of interest, realistically when can they be mathematically relegated?

Optimistically but probably not realistically (ie they get no more points and those fourth bottom and above win all their games) I think we are talking 4 more games.

As above though, this would take an incredibly unlikely combination of results though (I’m not talking about the pigs not getting any more points - that may well happen... I’m referring to the other teams).

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Skyline said:

Wow, so they are

Didn't realise. I must admit I hardly look at the table other than the bottom 4! Last I know they were flying up the table and looking a real good team.

They're not not far off being dragged into the relegation pack. 

Wheels have completely come off for the Saints.

Had some rotten luck tbf to them.

That 9 nil though...talk about opening up old wounds.

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

image.png.cba7cf725207f1cb23b864d11a88a7f1.png

Interesting comment.

Calling their bluff?

Tactics of getting another payrise?

Bit of unrest, maybe the Chairman wants to do things differently hence the "Stick to the plan" meaning, CW's plan and not the Chairmans.

3 hours ago, bradowl said:

image.png.cba7cf725207f1cb23b864d11a88a7f1.png

What plan has he stuck to this season after spending more money than over half of the teams in the division in the summer? 

Rambo apparently wants to stay next season amid rumours of interest from West Ham... they might sneak into the Champions League next Eason and they want butterfingers in goal?

I can’t see it myself (which is incidentally what Rambo probably says when shots are flying towards him).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

What plan has he stuck to this season after spending more money than over half of the teams in the division in the summer? 

The plan is to do the same thing every game, defend deep, try and stop the oppos scoring for as long as possible.... when the oppos do eventually score, abandon the lauded 5 at the back and throw on strikers who can't score to try and rescue a point

2 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Rambo apparently wants to stay next season amid rumours of interest from West Ham... they might sneak into the Champions League next Eason and they want butterfingers in goal?

I can’t see it myself (which is incidentally what Rambo probably says when shots are flying towards him).

Transfer to west Ham on the back of 1/2 a game playing well in the best part of 2 seasons...... think that I smell an agent at work

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

The plan is to do the same thing every game, defend deep, try and stop the oppos scoring for as long as possible.... when the oppos do eventually score, abandon the lauded 5 at the back and throw on strikers who can't score to try and rescue a point

It must be incredibly frustrating to watch. I can understand that approach against the big teams but they have long since gone past the stage of draws being OK, they might as well go for it. 

Against teams they need to take points off they have just sat back as you say, barely laid a glove on Palace and didn't have a shot on target against Fulham until they went behind.

It has been incredibly frustrating watching us at times, especially under Pulis, but we haven't got 3 strikers that cost a combined £40M+ to turn to and we have been on the slide for 3 or 4 seasons, they finished top half last season. 

30 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

At the minute the West Ham fans think Moyes is the dog's ball sack. Why would he spoil it by signing the flapper?

2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It must be incredibly frustrating to watch. I can understand that approach against the big teams but they have long since gone past the stage of draws being OK, they might as well go for it. 

Against teams they need to take points off they have just sat back as you say, barely laid a glove on Palace and didn't have a shot on target against Fulham until they went behind.

It has been incredibly frustrating watching us at times, especially under Pulis, but we haven't got 3 strikers that cost a combined £40M+ to turn to and we have been on the slide for 3 or 4 seasons, they finished top half last season. 

Totally agree