Jump to content

The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia


Recommended Posts

On 28/02/2021 at 20:54, nbupperthongowl said:

No I think he has been kidnapped by the medallin cartel due to how quiet he is

 

Danny Halls musings in the Star today include this gem about Wilder:

 

He revitalised it on and off the pitch with two promotions in three seasons, and only this season – with a lack of investment and injuries hitting hard – has the remarkable journey hit a speedbump.

 

A lack of investment?

Seriously? 

 

No wonder they get a free ride from the local media. Also, 21 defeats in 26 league games is possibly a speed bump. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

Danny Halls musings in the Star today include this gem about Wilder:

 

He revitalised it on and off the pitch with two promotions in three seasons, and only this season – with a lack of investment and injuries hitting hard – has the remarkable journey hit a speedbump.

 

A lack of investment?

Seriously? 

 

No wonder they get a free ride from the local media. Also, 21 defeats in 26 league games is possibly a speed bump. 

 

😂

 

Speedbump.

 

Central Reservation more like, fizz me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

Danny Halls musings in the Star today include this gem about Wilder:

 

He revitalised it on and off the pitch with two promotions in three seasons, and only this season – with a lack of investment and injuries hitting hard – has the remarkable journey hit a speedbump.

 

A lack of investment?

Seriously? 

 

No wonder they get a free ride from the local media. Also, 21 defeats in 26 league games is possibly a speed bump. 

Speedbump....in the same way as Everest is a rolling hill

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

“Lack of investment”

 

lol

 

Someone should remind him they’re the 8th biggest spenders since the summer of 2019. outspending minnows like  Arsenal, Leicester, Wolves and Tottenham to name a few 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Speedbump....in the same way as Everest is a rolling hill

 

F64969A1-B07C-45A6-ACDA-4CCC121D7519.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Django said:

“Lack of investment”

 

lol

 

Someone should remind him they’re the 8th biggest spenders since the summer of 2019. outspending minnows like  Arsenal, Leicester, Wolves and Tottenham to name a few 

That would involve someone not swallowing all the spin and having the balls to ask the questions

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t believe folk are still buying into his spin

 

What he’s doing is so obvious 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aston Villa are unsure whether to pursue a permanent move for on-loan Chelsea midfielder Ross Barkley, with boss Dean Smith not convinced the 27-year-old Englishman is worth the Blues' £35m asking price. (Football Insider)

Instead, Villa should sign Sheffield United's 23-year-old Norwegian midfielder Sander Berge - who has been linked to the Birmingham club - says former England striker Emile Heskey. (Birmingham Mail)


not gonna be offering much for Berge then

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Berge over Barkley?

 

Am I missing something?

Berge is on a regular basis 😆 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Berge over Barkley?

 

Am I missing something?

Yes about £30 million. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Simon Jordan is giving WIlder sh*t on Talksport this morning for calling out the owner in the media, basically saying you talk to your owner in private, if you don't like what you are hearing, resign, and to stop blaming the owner for how they are playing n the pitch and the confidence levels in the team.lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

He`ll be hoping they can flog their big money mistakes   Berge, Brewster, Mousset etc

They won't get anywhere near amount of money they paid out for them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...