The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

They were saying how they were "light years" ahead of us last season. I remember the last time they were banging on about being light years ahead of us the last time they were in the PL. They then spent 6 of the next 10 years in League 1. 

If they had kicked on this year they would've been which makes it even more hilarious how poo they are now lol

6 hours ago, SiJ said:

I love the bit where he's shocked that he got them to 50 points.

You gave yourself 15 wins, you absolute berk. 

I presumed he would have gone 13 wins and 6 draws ... an unbeaten second half of the season

I should have known he’d have based it on 15 wins and 4 defeats, a far more humble scenario 

20 minutes ago, belgrade_owl said:

Paddy Power is doing this for a while now, surely account run by Wednesday fan 😂

There was an Irish woman who used to go on Alan Brazils programme on talk sport and gave the odds for Paddy Power. She was an Owls fan so you never know. Stopped listening beginning of last year so not sure if she still does

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

I’m certainly no goalkeeping coach, but (from what I’ve seen) he has a massive trigger movement. Every keeper has them, but his is so significant that he almost seems to end up flat/wrong footed as when his feet plant after his trigger, his weight is too planted and he’s reacting a split second too late as well. 

Leaves him looking almost comically slow sometimes on the resultant dive. 

Biggest issue of all though is probably that he looks sh!t scared anytime that anybody, or the ball, comes near him. Which is, some might say, a bit of a problem :duntmatter:

£18m:tango:

Ey! You’re talking about the 11th most expensive goalkeeper of all time here, have some respect 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, whatdial said:

Brian the blade finally lost it tonight radio Sheffield. Plenty of clueless blades, think they’ve blade well though. Crazy 

Did he say they need to play 442 with Billy Sharp up front. And that Wednesday should play that young kid cos his dad was good?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Did he say they need to play 442 with Billy Sharp up front. And that Wednesday should play that young kid cos his dad was good?

And Ecky Blunt weighed in on Norwood too...

You can understand why United's defence are jittery.

Norwood to the front of 'em, Ramsdale to the back of 'em.

lol

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

To be fair, most on the thread are laughing at him as well.

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-task.84379/

He's standing by it and reckons they have 'every chance of beating the likes of Fulham, West Brom, Newcastle, Brighton, Burnley, West Ham, Leeds, Villa and getting draws against the likes of Palace, Wolves, Southampton.'

And uses Leicester as a chance to gain a point away from home, they're third in the league, 2 points off top. 😂

And they call us deluded 🤣

2 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

The bloke who chooses harvest my organs and asks them to take his eyes first has got me giggling like a kid here. It shows that deep down we're all the same really, we all have to laugh at stuff that's happening cos if we don't then we'd just have to pack it all up. 

Me too 🤣 also the bit where Norwood loses the ball for 873rd time, then goes to donkey with his face 'let's do that again' 

Wilder on shrek 'nooooo' 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Anybody wanting to brighten up 'blue Monday' for themselves could do worse than take a look at some of the Blades' fans predictions for the rest of the season.

I particularly like this one:

1510772129_Screenshot2021-01-18at09_42_57.thumb.png.08b4a73805d09668b9f7223f59ea22cb.png

I mean...yes, it does seem slightly ridiculous, doesn't it?

1490019984_Laugh2.gif.e2e9cb76b87fffb43e265cd6381c2a3d.gif

If that comes off I'll offer my liver to anyone that needs it and also pay for the surgery lollollol 

6 hours ago, Burnsie said:

442 games to get the points needed to stay up more like!

• Haha 2