Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

Do they get a say over new owners throughout the league or just in the prem? An owner could be worth billions, take a club up and upset their cosy little club. Surely they won't want that. If they get a say in any owner at any level then that's insane. Prem clubs changing hands happens less than league clubs I'd reckon. 

25 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Some very poor decisions yet again in the Prem today. On another note how poor does that Man U starting 11 sound. They need a massive overhaul at that club 

They need to go out and get a proper manager, persisting with OGS is absolute madness. The guy was out of his depth when managing Cardiff, giving him the Man Utd job full time was never going to end well

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

And Liverpool are apparently asking the FA to investigate the decisions made.

And so they should. How the hell does the VAR ref no see Pickford ko Van Dyke?!!

Surely there needs to be some accountability from refs to protect players 

11 hours ago, JoshTheOwl said:

So who’s paid for box office for the Man U game tonight?

A lot more than who is paying for blunts v Fulham I should think. 

I didn't know it was pay per view until Man City Arsenal game finished. 

During this pandemic we've gone from premier games being available to view free on pick tv and BBC to pay per view now. :duntmatter:

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

A lot more than who is paying for blunts v Fulham I should think. 

I didn't know it was pay per view until Man City Arsenal game finished. 

During this pandemic we've gone from premier games being available to view free on pick tv and BBC to pay per view now. :duntmatter:

I just don’t get how they think people will pay the money - even the most die hard of fans

Surely if things are so tight with clubs why not tell players they need to take 10% pay cut? 

32 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

I just don’t get how they think people will pay the money - even the most die hard of fans

Surely if things are so tight with clubs why not tell players they need to take 10% pay cut? 

A lot of Premier league clubs have loads of so called supporters who are just armchair supporters that have never been near a football ground so they'll be use to it.

• Like 2