Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hope that prat Pickford gets punished for that disgusting challenge 

He should get a three match suspension like he would have done had the ref done his job. 

The utter hysteria though. 

If he had done that to Ben Mee, then I doubt there would be quite the outpouring of emotion. 

Seen some right rounduns on social media since that match.  

• Like 3

13 hours ago, SiJ said:

He should get a three match suspension like he would have done had the ref done his job. 

The utter hysteria though. 

If he had done that to Ben Mee, then I doubt there would be quite the outpouring of emotion. 

Seen some right rounduns on social media since that match.  

This means more.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Not sure about tonight's preferred result in WBA Burnley match.

Any draw sends pigs down 2 places, on goals scored.

If either team wins, they only drop one place but winning team is further away from them.

🤔

West Brom win for me.

Early days but I feel Burnley’s time may be up this season.  I’ve said the same for the last 3 years 😁 but I do think they may struggle, along with Fulham and the pigs 

• Like 1

Seriously, the utter hysteria.

It is embarrassing.

A poor challenge from Pickford. It was reckless, but I don't think he's for one minute gone to do him. This isn't Keane on Haaland.

I've seen calls from actual journalists calling for Pickford to be banned as long as Van Dijk is out!?!?!

Bonkers.

By such logic, should Gary Cahill be banned from football, seeing as his collision with Ryan Mason cost Mason his career? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Seriously, the utter hysteria.

It is embarrassing.

A poor challenge from Pickford. It was reckless, but I don't think he's for one minute gone to do him. This isn't Keane on Haaland.

I've seen calls from actual journalists calling for Pickford to be banned as long as Van Dijk is out!?!?!

Bonkers.

By such logic, should Gary Cahill be banned from football, seeing as his collision with Ryan Mason cost Mason his career? 

It wasn't even the worst challenge of the weekend. Dunk's was far worse yet nobody is discussing that because the game didn't involve one of the top 6. 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Don't worry, Sean will sort out Pickford...

199991702_Screenshot_20201019-135001_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.042f9ee5dbd76a640eb30c1a5cf8abd0.jpg

Naaaaah. That's not a real post...is it?

My god imagine a friend posting that? He would get torn to shreds for years to come.

Unbelievable lol